View Full Version : Trinity Rear Hubs?????
dibble34
01-09-2010, 01:05 PM
These came with a xx4 a purchased. They are on losi rear arms, but i have never seen them before. Anyone know what car they are for?
Dr_UpGrade
01-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Hi, I thought the trinity hubs had 3 holes for the top ballstud not the 2 yours have got there? - However, I admit I might be getting confused between XX trinity hubs and XXX trinity hubs?
dibble34
01-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Yes i wonder if they are trinity hubs for the old losi xx 2wd?
magnus
02-09-2010, 10:12 AM
I'd say it's for the xxx losi. There's too much offset for the xx or xx4 that I can see.
Danny McGee
02-09-2010, 02:48 PM
I'd say it's for the xxx losi. There's too much offset for the xx or xx4 that I can see.
I'm fairly sure they are not losi hubs. I only remember the 3 hole ones that came though a long time ago. We used to use them many moons ago.
Sorry i cant be muhc more help.
burgie
02-09-2010, 03:01 PM
They look like trinity or maybe even k-factory hubs for the B4. I had a very similar set on my x6.
dibble34
02-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Very odd that they are on the losi wishbones then! Thanks for all the advice, i have a mate at the club with an x6 so if i can find the other one i'll give them to him :)
Tom3012
02-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Im prety sure they are Trinity huns, Ive got the .5 degree ones on my CR :thumbsup:
dibble34
02-09-2010, 09:31 PM
would they go on my losi xx cr then do you think?
Tom3012
04-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Hmm not sure about the XX, mine are on a XXX...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.