PDA

View Full Version : F345's @ Silverstone...


njc11
07-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Just wondering who will be there running Kyosho cars...??

I hope the weather is kind to us!

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

RogerM
07-09-2010, 04:05 PM
I have a place for in 4wd but not 2wd (low on reserve list too). Shame as that special RB5 based 2wd we've been talking about is taking shape ;)

mattb
07-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Just wondering who will be there running Kyosho cars...??

I hope the weather is kind to us!

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:do you mean the law30079 mate??? lol

DaSloth
07-09-2010, 05:37 PM
i was meant to be going, but i've had to pull out because work are sending me to frankfurt on the sunday evening :(

Chris Larner
07-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Ill be running my FS at the F3,4,5s if anyone has a decent set up it would be much appreciated as ive only ever ran it on grass!

RogerM
08-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Chris have a look around for either one of mine or NJC11 (Nick) setups.

Generally we have a very similar car other than I like a stiffer spring in the front to Nick (personally find the car a bit more predictable / easier to drive with a slightly stiffer spring).

If you can't find one (try Petit RC too) then get back in touch, we'll be happy to help To be honest though there are only very subtle changes between the grass and astro setups so start with what you. Come find us on the day and see what we are running :)

Chris Larner
08-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the reply, ill trawl through some threads on here and fine the setups and give one a try:thumbsup:

mikeyscott
08-09-2010, 05:31 PM
I'll certainly have a look at some of these, fingers crossed for my entry.

RogerM
08-09-2010, 06:09 PM
I've a sneaky bet on Mr Caro taking the 4wd title this year ;)

stuartw
08-09-2010, 06:22 PM
I've a sneaky bet on Mr Caro taking the 4wd title this year ;)

Considering you don't know who has entered, those are very brave words.
I would expect that the other 118 drivers will have something to say about it - it should be 119, but I have discounted you, as you are expecting Nick to beat you ;), but then again a lot of other drivers will beat you as well..........:p

jasonrcb
08-09-2010, 06:28 PM
LOL,if its like previous years expect a suprise or 2,remember last year jamie booth so dont get your hopes up just yet rog

njc11
08-09-2010, 07:59 PM
I've a sneaky bet on Mr Caro taking the 4wd title this year ;)

:o oh my... no pressure then!! :woot:

Judgeing by my performance at the F2's and the bad luck i seemed to be having all day i'll be lucky if i finish any rounds at all!! lol!!

I'll try my best though :thumbsup:

Like Stu says, i reckon there will be a few wild cards..

My money is on Eugine Galley!! :thumbsup:

Jamie B4
10-09-2010, 06:24 AM
Roundie for me both days - the guy is quick

bert digler
10-09-2010, 06:30 AM
Roundie for me both days - the guy is quick

yehhaaaa:lol:

njc11
10-09-2010, 07:05 AM
Roundie for me both days - the guy is quick

I forgot about Neil! another contender!

:thumbsup:

stuartw
10-09-2010, 07:58 AM
I forgot about Neil! another contender!

:thumbsup:

No he isnt!!!!!!!

IF you were to read the list of Mid West entries sent out by Tom, you will see that Roundie isnt in the meeting (unless he gets in as a reserve nearer the date).

Jamie B4
10-09-2010, 08:50 AM
who is in for the f3 will have to start a sweep stake - Nick must make top 10 way he's driving - any other dark horses or blasts from the past??

Yardeeee
10-09-2010, 08:52 AM
No he isnt!!!!!!!

IF you were to read the list of Mid West entries sent out by Tom, you will see that Roundie isnt in the meeting (unless he gets in as a reserve nearer the date).

He won't get in at all... he was F1 in 2007 so cannot enter the F345s so soon after- sorry fellas, you will have to put your money elsewhere!

njc11
10-09-2010, 09:08 AM
who is in for the f3 will have to start a sweep stake - Nick must make top 10 way he's driving - any other dark horses or blasts from the past??

Like i said Eugene Galley is a defo contender... hes driving very well..

Stu, are there any wild cards this year?? Jamie Booth was last year...it was good to see him racing again!

I hope i have a better weekend at Silverstone!!

:thumbsup:

Spencer Mulcahy
10-09-2010, 03:12 PM
I have been sandbaging all season ready for this event so I am going to win both classes.:woot::p

MikePimlott
10-09-2010, 03:36 PM
I have been sandbaging all season ready for this event so I am going to win both classes.:woot::p

A sandbag would probably be faster :p

Spencer Mulcahy
10-09-2010, 05:13 PM
The sand cement water and a bit of time to set would be faster bud LOL.:lol:

njc11
10-09-2010, 08:08 PM
I have been sandbaging all season ready for this event so I am going to win both classes.:woot::p

Thats what what we like ro hear son PMT! Good skills boss! Remember ur driving at Chadderton last year... u defo have it in you mate!:thumbsup:
More than can be said for Pimlott! lol! :woot:
Nick
:thumbsup:

MikePimlott
10-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Thats what what we like ro hear son PMT! Good skills boss! Remember ur driving at Chadderton last year... u defo have it in you mate!:thumbsup:
More than can be said for Pimlott! lol! :woot:
Nick
:thumbsup:


:woot: I love your optimism,

bigred5765
10-09-2010, 08:44 PM
youll be ready for some different cars now mike wont you??is there owt you havent tried,lol

MikePimlott
10-09-2010, 08:46 PM
youll be ready for some different cars now mike wont you??is there owt you havent tried,lol

Never owned a Hot Bodies D4 or a Cougar SV but had everything else :thumbsup:

bigred5765
10-09-2010, 09:49 PM
lol so one move left in the bag lmfao;)

njc11
11-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Well as youve posted in here Mike i think a move to the red corner is on the cards!?!?! :woot:

You wont be disappointed pal!
:thumbsup: