WHITTLER555
12-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi, please could someone suggest an answer to my problem?
I have an LRP X12 7.5T motor bought off a known driver. I ran the motor in my 2WD for four races and then as I applied full power the motor would start making the car go backwards!
The driver said he would fix it as I had only just bought it and duly fitted new sensors?
The motor has run five qualifiers today at Southport in a 4WD car and at the start of the final it has done exactly the same?
Question is, can the sensors be bought separately as I don't have the original receipt available to send it to SMD.
Has anyone else had a similar sensor failure with the X12 series motors?
Thanks
DW
I have an LRP X12 7.5T motor bought off a known driver. I ran the motor in my 2WD for four races and then as I applied full power the motor would start making the car go backwards!
The driver said he would fix it as I had only just bought it and duly fitted new sensors?
The motor has run five qualifiers today at Southport in a 4WD car and at the start of the final it has done exactly the same?
Question is, can the sensors be bought separately as I don't have the original receipt available to send it to SMD.
Has anyone else had a similar sensor failure with the X12 series motors?
Thanks
DW