View Full Version : guy free climbs a 1768 ft high transmission tower
bigoggy
15-09-2010, 09:22 PM
this guy is insane, imagine doing this for a job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdv_oNq81I
wacattack
15-09-2010, 09:34 PM
I posted that to my FB profile earlier this evening, its spreading like wild fire! :woot:
Jamie.T
15-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Holy crap, that makes my all giddy just watching it. Those guys are insane, and i bet are paid a fortune for doing it too.
GRIFF55
15-09-2010, 09:59 PM
sod that to change a light bulb!! I like the tricky bit at the end, wouldn't want to be the apprentice carying the tool bag mind:o
blue_pinky
16-09-2010, 02:59 PM
That original link has been pulled, another link to another vid, not sure if it's the same one as I din't see the original link, but looks like it's much the same if not...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_hFNjNuGP4
Oh, and my legs went to jelly watching it...MENTAL!!!
Richard Lowe
16-09-2010, 09:59 PM
That's amazing :o
What are they going to do up there though besides tinker with the light?
Jonesy
16-09-2010, 10:11 PM
I hate heights but was somewhat attracted to watching that, I now feel sick and dizzy!
That is so so so so so so so so ridiculous! :o
MHeadling
17-09-2010, 08:43 AM
That video is amazing! I showed my Mrs and she couldnt watch it and felt sick!
I wonder if they have a parachute??
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.