View Full Version : Go
Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
16-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Hi,
My mate is selling his beloved downhill bike frame on ebay, and I want to wind him up. I have already bombarded him with stoopid questions such as 'can you tell me what is the highest jump you have done on this bike please?'.
He is a very good friend of mine and recently took a picture of me having a poo and put it on facebook, so I need to get him back.
There is only one day left on this auction, so please if you can spare 2 minutes to think of a dumb-ass question and ask him it I would be very grateful.
I repeat, this is a good friend of mine, so please dont mess up his auction buy bidding! Just stupid questions. He is uber gullible so will probably beleive anything you type.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260661389797&_trksid=p2759.l1259
Thanks :thumbsup:
________
VAPORIZER VOLCANO (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)
Rich D
16-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi would you consider revising your buy it now as I've seen the exact same one in halfords for 199.99
Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
16-09-2010, 02:20 PM
perfect! He will be as angry as the time I put sardines in his seatpost and they lay undiscovered for 5 weeks :woot:
Cheers!
________
Walther Cp99 Compact Air Pistol (http://airsoft-shop.info/p/walther-cp99-compact-air-pistol/)
Rich D
16-09-2010, 02:27 PM
Love it haha. Sent !
Reminds me of a wind up I saw. Might even of been on here. Some guy was selling is merc and someone asked " hi can you tell me whether the plasters in the first aid kit are genuine merc ones or have they been substituted for inferior replacements" haha :thumbsup:
Northy
16-09-2010, 02:29 PM
"Hi, How much does it cost to transport this frame to the closest hill? I have calculated my closest hill is 62.75 miles away (a little further than yours is), so I am just a little worried that I too will not be able to afford the petrol, well actually diesel if I go in the van, but could be petrol if I go in the Scoob come to think of it, but it might not fit in the Scoob, so probably diesel in the van.
I'm also not going to uni like you, I went a few years ago, it's crap, I didn't like it. However, it does mean I might be able to afford diesel to get to the closest hill, or petrol.
Not sure on the cane shock, won't that break easily? But the Titanium spring sounds the bollox.
What's your best price for a mate?"
How'd you like them apples? :lol:
bodgit
16-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Allreet mate
Me missus is giving me jip about being overwieght and thinks I should take up cycling as a hobby to lose wieght. That down hill malarky sounds the bollocks as I dont fancy peddling. Will that frame take me 36stone wieght and can I fix a motorbike seat to it as I dont fancy one of them nancyboy razor thin seats disappearing up the crack of me arse, I,d never get it out.
Rich D
16-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Someone ask him if he's got an engine for it that he'll throw in with the deal. Or ask if the bell, handle grips and pedals are included haha.
Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
16-09-2010, 03:10 PM
You guys are legends.
It's true, oople fixes all life's little problems :thumbsup:
________
vapir oxygen vaporizer (http://oxygenvaporizer.com)
bigred5765
16-09-2010, 03:53 PM
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/x.gifDear moesaprickMessage to Sellerwow 1200 quid is tha a mistake 120 quid may be does it come with wheels tyres pedals etc or just frame cant be just frame for 120 quid
- bigred5765
alan041049
16-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Nice one. Just asked him "what depth hole it can handle after a jump, and get out safely". Boy what a stupid question, cannot wait to see his reply...
>:))))
Alan
espana
16-09-2010, 05:47 PM
just asked ur mate if he can get me a p&p price to spain(gave him genuine postcode)with dhl,or if i win the frame can he bring it to me!!!!.:thumbsup:
lukey1988
16-09-2010, 06:25 PM
hello how much where the rest of the bike have you got prove its not a knock off ??????
MatJohnson
16-09-2010, 06:34 PM
I've had a go:
How much please to ship poland. I have cheque from accountant for 1500, will you give change please?
coolcars782
16-09-2010, 06:56 PM
If I post everything it needs to be riden, how much would it cost for you to personally cycle it too me? I currently reside in the Windermere, Lake District
espana
16-09-2010, 07:04 PM
just told him i will pay his airfair to spain only if he gets me on soon!!!:mad:
Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
16-09-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm gonna ring him in a bit and ask him how it's going lol.
Keep them coming please
________
LINCOLN MARK LT SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Lincoln_Mark_LT)
Skodes
16-09-2010, 07:50 PM
"Hi, is it possible to attach a sidecar to this frame as I'm simply hopeless without my guide dog."
carlin
16-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Hi Mate,
Does it come with the reflectors & a bell, because i want to be seen when riding this bike. Would you be able to fit them onto the bike send me some pics please
"Hi, is it possible to attach a sidecar to this frame as I'm simply hopeless without my guide dog."
PML:lol::lol::lol: - That is brilliant!
chris brown
16-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Hi, would you consider swapping for an 89reg mg meastro. Its on 17" rims,not much rust for the year and inside is in great condition although one of the raer seats has a fag burn in it. Mileage is good for the year at 136000genuine miles. This car is fast becomming a classic and will only rise in price. Let me know and I can send pics. Thanks.
danDanEFC
16-09-2010, 09:02 PM
If you post this will it be well wrapped? I once bought a bike and it was only wrapped in newspaper!!!
stox217
16-09-2010, 09:05 PM
How much is it worth as scrap metal ?
that will go down nicely :thumbsup:
Rich D
16-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Got a reply " your funny "
Short and sweet :woot:
stox217
16-09-2010, 10:21 PM
How much is it worth as scrap metal ?
that will go down nicely :thumbsup:
DIE! thats what i got :P
coolcars782
16-09-2010, 10:28 PM
I got:
how long did this take you to do?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
bigred5765
16-09-2010, 11:29 PM
i got a reply lmfao
Dear bigred5765,
fag
- moesaprick
bodgit
17-09-2010, 05:37 AM
I just got a plain and simple reply
Prick.
not a man of many words.
Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
17-09-2010, 07:42 AM
I just got a plain and simple, 'Hi Lloyd'.
Also got a facebook message something along the lines of 'have you not got anything better to do with your time?' The answer is quite simply NO lol.
6 hours to go!!!!
Some genius questions there.
________
OG KUSH SEEDS (http://marijuanaseeds.org/)
mk2kompressor
17-09-2010, 07:49 AM
hi,
it looks nice and fat, do you think its possible to smuggle 10kilo's of columbia's finest in the tubes and ride across the border?
my lil friend will give you a cut of the profit
had to have a go:thumbsup:
Northy
17-09-2010, 08:17 AM
I got the reply "prick". :woot:
G
what about saying i hope you are putting it towards a new sofa,unless ya took the pic round ya grannys house
Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
17-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Yes that is the best one yet! Do it.......
That's his mum's sofa she will go mental!
I'm so ringing her when the auction ends
________
SUBARU B9SC SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Subaru_B9sc)
Skodes
17-09-2010, 09:10 AM
PML:lol::lol::lol: - That is brilliant!
Cheers. Sadly my only talent in life is being an arse, so this project suited me down to the ground! :thumbsup:
I got the reply "getting boring now". :p
Chrislong
17-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Just asked him if it includes the Sofa in the photo.
e mail sent:thumbsup:lloyd do you realize what you are asking people to do.......you are asking people to WIND him up,that takes on a hole new meaning:woot:
i just got "not funny":woot:
mk2kompressor
17-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Dear mk2kompressor,
die
- moesaprick
lovely mate you have:thumbsup:
bodgit
17-09-2010, 11:34 AM
he,s put another frame up for sale
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Univega-Mountainbike-frame-Hardtail-/260661463649?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts _SR&hash=item3cb0a24a61
he,s not having much luck with bikes, thats the second lot of wheels he,s had nicked.
Danny McGee
17-09-2010, 12:14 PM
"Hi, is it possible to attach a sidecar to this frame as I'm simply hopeless without my guide dog."
and the winner is.................
Well my vote anyway, cheered my Friday up no end.
ianhaye
17-09-2010, 01:47 PM
how easy do you think this would be to weld a car seat onto this bike with a seat belt, i am new to this racing bike stuff and what to make sure im safe,and do you know if they make any air bags for bikes? if so could i you send me a link please, also if i paid for your traveling could you come down and build the bike for me and put the seat on, thanks
espana
17-09-2010, 01:51 PM
captain,ur mate either he is on to me or he is a bit of a zoon.my 3 answers bak about p&p av been-no,u get the price and i will send it(hard to get price for frame wen i am 1000+miles away),no thanks.bet he is a blast at a party!!!:confused:ps-also he wont post pics of right hand side of frame,after i asked him if he was hiding some damage.
Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
17-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Well I just had a very amusing conversation with him, he is livid :thumbsup:.
He knows it's something to do with me but cant figure out how I have so many ebay accounts all over the country!
I told him (honestly) that I only sent one question myself and now he is worried that he has upset genuine interested buyers as he has been replying with some rather choice words as some of you have found out.
He ended the conversation with the rather epic 'what's the point in life, I can't even sell my frame. this sucks'.
Just the reaction I was after, that'll teach him for photgraphing me having a crap and putting it on facebook.
Thanks guys, mission complete :D
________
Mercedes-benz slr mclaren specifications (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren)
Jedi Master
17-09-2010, 02:10 PM
:woot:Does this come with a super charger??
DaSloth
17-09-2010, 05:39 PM
once its all over, you should point him to this thread ;)
Feight
17-09-2010, 09:01 PM
I can't believe I missed this thread, also he's relisted it.
Do you think he needs more stupid questions?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Empire-AP-1R-Downhill-mountain-bike-frame-/260665856334?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts _SR&hash=item3cb0e5514e
espana
18-09-2010, 03:57 AM
feight,u cud ask him 4 more pics of frame in general.maybe close ups inside the steering head,inside seat post,back axle,right side of frame etc.i am sure the captain(and others)dont mind if his friend suffers a little more.mess with 1 oopleite,mess with em all.he wants 2,300 and at mo as got 1 bid of 99p:wtf:
Yoldume
18-09-2010, 11:16 AM
will This frame make a good unicycle conversion project ?
sldmodels
18-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Not read all the posts here, but had a look at his seller name lol
sldmodels
19-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Been checking here all afternoon as I thought someone on here might have been trying to wind me up as well this afternoon. Had a phone call at about 3 from a woman wanting to know what models I had in stock, so I asked her what kind of thing she was after and she said "male", so I said "pardon", and again, she said "male, with a pack, a friend recommended you", now she was fighting back laughing, but I politely told her I don't do those kinds of models lol.
espana
06-10-2010, 08:00 PM
its been a couple of weeks since u wound ur mate up,and i was wondering if u told him the truth?.(be nice to know the end to the story).ps-did he ever sell his frame,and wot for.
Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
08-10-2010, 02:29 PM
No I never told him, he knew I somehow got my friends to wind him up though.
He still has it for sale though, as he got so annoyed by all the stupid questions that he just answered 'die' or 'prick' oir 'not funny Lloyd' to pretty much every question.
We are going to the bike show on Sunday so will hopefully sell it there.
The power of Oople eh? :D
________
YAMAHA FZX750 SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_FZX750)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.