View Full Version : ONLY 19 PLACES LEFT FOR INDOOR SERIES
DianneH
16-09-2010, 09:02 PM
If you want to enter the indoor series - do not delay any longer - only 19 places left now.
Entry form available on Oople - remember to send payment for 1st round with your entry.
carlin
17-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Hi Dianne,
i've sent you my payment again for the 2wd Entry
Rob Carlin 2WD
If you can please confirm you have had it this time
Regards
Rob
tellor
17-09-2010, 01:09 PM
what indoor series would that be then or shall we guess?
Those that know know and those that don't don't
Title would be nice
stephenb
17-09-2010, 02:06 PM
are s/c trucks running on there own or with 1/8 as last year ,if you could let me know i can work out which class to enter thanks steve
JonyNitro
17-09-2010, 03:02 PM
No they say not not enough people I one of them?? shame
DianneH
18-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Rob - I have responded to your email - still not received - are you sendng to correct address - I do not appear to have had any problems with receiving anyone else's.
Others - The form for the indoor series at Chadderton is available on Oople.
Trucks - unfortunately only 2 entries received for this class.
Mossy
19-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Is it possible to book in and send a cheque, but I may not be able to confirm I can make it until pretty late on - work commitments unfortunately. Would I still be charged?
Thanks
Si
birdy
19-09-2010, 05:40 PM
No they say not not enough people I one of them?? shame
How many do we need, there is three of us at NNRC wanting to enter, yourself and I have seen another guy asking the same question.
ryanlownie
20-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Just sent my entry in for 4WD, had to send cash as no chequebook available, I hope that's ok.
JonyNitro
20-09-2010, 02:08 PM
How many do we need, there is three of us at NNRC wanting to enter, yourself and I have seen another guy asking the same question.
I would say 10 for a heat
chatts#725
20-09-2010, 06:01 PM
ill enter my truck jonny if were looking for numbers, dont know how many rounds ill get to though with being out of the country a lot. wes
johnnygibbon
20-09-2010, 06:19 PM
i am also entering truck. sending form tomoro morn. looks like we got a heat extra . is that cool diane. got 5 at least now
sc rules
savage stevo
22-09-2010, 06:04 PM
My entry for sc trucks is in the post today...:thumbsup:
DianneH
23-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Will definitely run a heat of trucks if we get enough - rally everyone round to get their entries in. I have received 2 entries to date - one from Steven Kendall and one from Jon Moulton.
I have informed Jon that insufficient entries had been received and I did not receive payment for this class so he woud need to send a cheque for £10 to reserve entry.
I will not do anything with the cheques for this class until I have received sufficient to put on a heat.
Dianne
DianneH
23-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Is it possible to book in and send a cheque, but I may not be able to confirm I can make it until pretty late on - work commitments unfortunately. Would I still be charged?
Thanks
Si
Hi
All entries are reserved with payment and we only have a few places left for each class so you would need to submit your entry. Unfortunately I cannot reserve any places but if you book in and then cancel it is possible someone would take your place - if that happens then we could refund your entry fee or use it for payment for one of the other rounds.
Dianne
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.