View Full Version : Micro National Round 1 - Warm-up Race
Jonesy
16-09-2010, 10:57 PM
I am please to announce thanks to Dave Blakeley and Mold Model Car Club I will be hosting a meeting at our National Venue on Tuesday 28th September from about 6:30 onwards (time to be confirmed)
It will be mainly to test out the equipment as the national is being ran with equipment from Ellesmere Port, Mold and Oswestry. We will be using the carpet and jumps from Mold Model Car Club and not all the National Features
It will be an informal club meeting and I'm looking for a donation from drivers of around £2.00 for the evening
I will confirm times over the next week or so.
Any questions please feel free to ask
col300
27-09-2010, 07:35 PM
I am please to announce thanks to Dave Blakeley and Mold Model Car Club I will be hosting a meeting at our National Venue on Tuesday 28th September from about 6:30 onwards (time to be confirmed)
It will be mainly to test out the equipment as the national is being ran with equipment from Ellesmere Port, Mold and Oswestry. We will be using the carpet and jumps from Mold Model Car Club and not all the National Features
It will be an informal club meeting and I'm looking for a donation from drivers of around £2.00 for the evening
I will confirm times over the next week or so.
Any questions please feel free to ask
Is this still on?
Jonesy
27-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Is this still on?
Yes mate 100%. Speaking to Dave at the venue today, still can't get in until 7pm but better than nowt! I'll send you that set-up in a min :thumbsup:
sldmodels
02-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Can't remember it being mentioned so I'm asking now as I just realised. Will there be enough table, chairs, power points or are should we bring our own just in case?
peetbee
02-10-2010, 04:13 PM
"We will not be able to supply tables and chairs for this event but there is ample pitting space for all"
Dunno about power points but more info here:
http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=15543
:thumbsup:
Jonesy
02-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Can't remember it being mentioned so I'm asking now as I just realised. Will there be enough table, chairs, power points or are should we bring our own just in case?
Bring your own tables and chairs. There is enough sockets but you will need your own extension just in case
sldmodels
02-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks for that, I can see post "at the other place", but can't properly follow or contribute, which is why I probably missed it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.