View Full Version : Motogo Mid RB5
MHeadling
22-09-2010, 10:23 AM
http://www.redrc.net/2010/09/motogo-seiki-rb5-mid-motor-conversion/#more-35495
Hmmm sure I have seen a car like this before!..............
RogerM
22-09-2010, 11:45 AM
only a 3 gear gearbox by the looks of it ... and with the motor mount tied to the chassis like that it will have uneven torsional forces transmitted to the chassis to.
Is the T-plate now part of the chassis? If it is, that would prove to be quite the headache. (or do other mid-motor conversions have to do that too?) I've broken a half dozen T-plates, but never my chassis.
DaSloth
22-09-2010, 05:45 PM
the t plate is part of the AC CR2 chassis, but it is quite heavily reinforced, same as that one from the looks of it.
Lowie
26-09-2010, 10:46 PM
on the MCS (by Fabs Simonini), the chassis is made out of aluminium and the T-plate out of Stainless steel.
I can't imagine this breaking.
caneye
27-09-2010, 05:46 AM
on the MCS (by Fabs Simonini), the chassis is made out of aluminium and the T-plate out of Stainless steel.
I can't imagine this breaking.
:thumbsup:
canon67
28-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Ok guys i have asked this question about 1000 times never got anwser WERE cant we get this kits not able to find this thinks anywere be it Motogo or Simonini.:confused:
Denis B
Neil Skull
28-09-2010, 01:12 PM
MOTOGO i think is only in Japan.
Fabs car is available direct from Fabs. Pm him on here
Lowie
28-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Ok guys i have asked this question about 1000 times never got anwser WERE cant we get this kits not able to find this thinks anywere be it Motogo or Simonini.:confused:
Denis B
I'm most surprised! :eh?:
1000 times?
where?
I think almost everybody who is a regular poster in the Kyosho-section knows what Fabs car is all about (the Mid Custom Special by Fabian Simonini) and that there is a LARGE thread about this car here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26154
You just ckick on this link, click on the POST REPLY-button and type: "HELLO, how can i get one?"
I think you will have a positive response within the next 48 houres (as Fabs has a lot of things on his mind), but very possibly even much faster.
I'm here! Still waiting on more gearboxes other than that still have kits yeah...
canon67
28-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Sent PM.
Regards
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.