View Full Version : JConcept BJ4WE Aluminum Caster Blocks
Funkymojo
24-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Hi guys, will the JConcepts BJ4WE Aluminum caster blocks fit the Losi XX4? If so, is it a direct fit? Thanks
super__dan
27-09-2010, 03:41 PM
I think they are essentially the same except they mount using a hinge pin , not the pivot screws Losi use. I think the Losi outer wishbone pivot hole is bigger than AE hinge pin size so it's oversized to start with.
So basically no, not without loads of messing about.
I think!
Funkymojo
27-09-2010, 06:35 PM
I think they are essentially the same except they mount using a hinge pin , not the pivot screws Losi use. I think the Losi outer wishbone pivot hole is bigger than AE hinge pin size so it's oversized to start with.
So basically no, not without loads of messing about.
I think!
Thanks for the reply super_dan...much appreciated. :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.