View Full Version : 4 places in SC Trucks - 2wd & 4wd FULL
DianneH
26-09-2010, 10:56 PM
There are now 4 places remaining for the SC trucks - although I have another 3 entries for which I am awaiting confirmation and payment. I must have payment with entry to confirm your place.
Both 2WD and 4WD classes are now full.
Looking forward to a good meeting.
johnnygibbon
26-09-2010, 11:15 PM
i will be racing trucks , i will pay you cash money at the first meeting no problem.
short course should be fun this year
budfish
27-09-2010, 05:19 AM
There are now 4 places remaining for the SC trucks - although I have another 3 entries for which I am awaiting confirmation and payment. I must have payment with entry to confirm your place.
Both 2WD and 4WD classes are now full.
Looking forward to a good meeting.
Put a list up of people who have paid and reserved a place please!
shanks
27-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Your in
I have spoken to dianne and confirmed
birdy
27-09-2010, 01:40 PM
My SC entry will be in the post tonight with the first payment.
DianneH
27-09-2010, 10:05 PM
You should not have any problems knowing whether your entry has been accepted. You will have either:
Paid cash
Sent a cheque - which will have been banked with the exception of any received since Friday
Received a letter of confirmation if you enclosed a stamped addressed envelope
All entries that I have received to date have been booked in and I have started a reserve list today (with the exception of the trucks) - again these entries will be taken on a first come basis as I need to ensure that I am prepared prior to the meeting.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.