View Full Version : Red Kyosho Hoodies
carlin
27-09-2010, 05:29 AM
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know who has stock of the red hoodies?
Just I'm ready for new one & i got mine ages ago when i was in America
Thanks
RogerM
27-09-2010, 08:21 AM
I asked Neil last week about clothing and at the present time they only have the rugby tops and smart shirts available, not sure when / if that will change.
I thought the hoodies where only for the directly sponsored guys, might be wrong!
RudeTony
27-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Shirts are NICE
Rog - I am emailing you :)
Smartalec
27-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Shirts are NICE
Rog - I am emailing you :)
Tony, with one of those smart paddock style shirts on you'll look like a darts player ;)
"Listen to this, I'll tell you what right .......... one hundred and eighty" :woot:
Dhami1
27-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Tony, with one of those smart paddock style shirts on you'll look like a darts player ;)
"Listen to this, I'll tell you what right .......... one hundred and eighty" :woot:
lmao!!
Neil Skull
27-09-2010, 09:33 AM
:thumbsup:
carlin
27-09-2010, 10:10 AM
Lol you are so bad :p
Oh right thats new one to me on the Hoodies lol.
Yeah got one the rugby tops but dont fit me no more cause i'm so fat now days lol :D
RogerM
27-09-2010, 11:51 AM
:thumbsup:
LOL ... now I have a vision of Jocky Wilson stuck in my head, not good :)
RogerM
27-09-2010, 11:52 AM
G-CH08L
KYOSHO SHIRT (L)
G-CH08M
KYOSHO SHIRT (M)
G-CH08XL
KYOSHO SHIRT (XL)
G-CH08XXL
KYOSHO SHIRT (XXL)
G-PR08L
KYOSHO RUGBY SHIRT TYPE 2 (L)
G-PR08M
KYOSHO RUGBY SHIRT TYPE 2 (M)
G-PR08XL
KYOSHO RUGBY SHIRT TYPE 2 (XL)
G-PR08XXL
KYOSHO RUGBY SHIRT TYPE 2 (XXL)
Sizes are same as uk
I'll be ordering a couple of item shortly, probably one of each in chubby git ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.