PDA

View Full Version : Final places for Chadderton Indoor Series


DianneH
01-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Initially, I decided not to put on a full 12 heat entry for the first meeting but I have decided to put on another heat of 2wd as I have received a few entries that I have not been able to fit in.

There are also 2 places left for 4wd as 2 drivers on the list will not be attending the first meeting.

I am still awaiting entries for the SC Trucks before I confirm that this class will run. Some drivers have indicated that they will pay on the day but, as with the 2wd and 4wd, all entries must be sent to me with payment in order for me to confirm that the class will run.

I need to be able to deal with all entries prior to the meeting so will not be taking any bookings on the day.

Dianne

mattb
01-10-2010, 07:06 AM
hi dianne can we pay you for the 2nd meeting on the day of the 1st? if you get that lol

DianneH
01-10-2010, 07:24 AM
Yes - that is the intention. I will have another Batley member with me who will take bookings for Round 2.

birdy
01-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Please can you post a list up of who needs to pay for the SC class, will be a big let down if the class is not run.