View Full Version : She's Got Talent
Chequered Flag Racing
01-10-2010, 08:45 AM
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=437024097794
Chequered Flag Racing
01-10-2010, 08:50 AM
worked a minute ago :confused:
I'll go track it down
Chequered Flag Racing
01-10-2010, 09:11 AM
http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/watch?v=3wfmLrsxkAs
http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/watch?v=MIOLgdGWZ_g&feature=related
I have a copy just in case it goes missing again
RudeTony
01-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Just when you tought you have seen everything OMG - how funny is that !!!!
AmiSMB
01-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Wow even James Bond would get hurt by them!
David Church
02-10-2010, 04:26 PM
That's what you call "Boom Shanka!!!"
RudeTony
02-10-2010, 05:07 PM
he word 'Animal' just comes in my head but I can't stop watching it LOL :)
bigoggy
02-10-2010, 07:07 PM
WTF WAS THAT :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
chris_blakey
03-10-2010, 07:53 AM
I think her 'talents' had concrete instead of silicon in them!!
tyreman
03-10-2010, 08:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vWXWBHb1RU&NR=1
SlowOne
04-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Clever trick, not much talent...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.