PDA

View Full Version : micro weekend


sldmodels
02-10-2010, 12:32 AM
You can tell it's a micro national weekend, the weather's gone crap! :p

RCAshers
02-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Never mind the Micros which I am sure race indoors in the dry.I dont think the weather bothers racing indoors. What about the Ryder Cup much more important. Ash

Jonesy
02-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Never mind the Micros which I am sure race indoors in the dry.I dont think the weather bothers racing indoors. What about the Ryder Cup much more important. Ash


Not to those people putting on the Micro event it isn't

sldmodels
02-10-2010, 10:30 AM
GOLF!!!! lol

Am I the only one to notice that the weather get's really bad at a micro weekend though? A couple of years ago at Cardiff, we weren't driving down the hills, we we're being washed away down them! Then I think that same season we had snow almost everywhere. Can't remember the other instances of bad weather, but I reckon' it's natures way of punishing us for going indoors for the winter :D:D

RCAshers
02-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Sorry Jonesy you must be right 70 people maybe doing micros and 170,000,000 watching golf. No contest I think. Ash

DCM
02-10-2010, 02:58 PM
School kids in South Wales are well chuffed to have the Ryder Cup.... they all had Friday off!!

sldmodels
02-10-2010, 03:05 PM
One thing you're forgetting though Ash, you're saying Gold might be more important than racing on a racing forum?

peetbee
02-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Ash, I think Jonesy was refering to the ones giving up the weekend for others to race thinking it was more important.

But hey, personally in a contest between watching golf or paint dry, it would be a tough decision, but I'd choose watching the paint dry!

RCAshers
02-10-2010, 03:38 PM
No what i am saying is Golf is more important than racing, but I'd rather have loads of Gold if you are offering. HeHe Ash

sldmodels
02-10-2010, 03:54 PM
I think I need a spell checker on oople!