View Full Version : Front drive
jimmy
03-05-2006, 05:06 PM
What are people using for front drive on their Worlds BJ4's ?
I only recently found out the car comes with fixed drive as standard and I'll probably get something sorted for the Review which is on the way, but currently undecided between a Front or the Centre one ways.
:rolleyes:
I run the center one way it just doesn't seem to be as aggressive as the front one way
plus the center one way is about half the price
andys
03-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Jim.
I run the NTC one way, as it was bloody expensive and i'm damned if i'm not going to use it !
Richard Lowe
03-05-2006, 09:49 PM
It depends on the track, but 90% of the time the one-way diff will be in my car.
For very bumpy tracks like Bury or a rutted dirt/flat grass track I'll use the centre one-way. It's very rare you need the extra braking of the solid drive.
Extreme
04-05-2006, 11:50 AM
I use the front one way all the time, its seems the best option to go for Jim:)
Cockerill
04-05-2006, 04:40 PM
I use the one-way roller at Bury and the one way diff every where else. Although I will be trying the one-way roller at more tracks
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.