c0sie
06-10-2010, 07:15 AM
All,
After the success of round 1 at Broughton last weekend it is with great regret that I have to let you know that Taplow have pulled out of hosting Round 2 of the BRCA Micro National Series.
The Committee have already started looking for a replacement venue around the neighbouring area and are hopeful that by the end of today that we will have secured a replacement venue four this round.
I know that there are some of you (Committee included) that have booked hotels for the weekend, we are doing EVERYTHING that we can to make sure that round 2 takes place.
In the meantime if you have any questions please email me.
[email protected]
After the success of round 1 at Broughton last weekend it is with great regret that I have to let you know that Taplow have pulled out of hosting Round 2 of the BRCA Micro National Series.
The Committee have already started looking for a replacement venue around the neighbouring area and are hopeful that by the end of today that we will have secured a replacement venue four this round.
I know that there are some of you (Committee included) that have booked hotels for the weekend, we are doing EVERYTHING that we can to make sure that round 2 takes place.
In the meantime if you have any questions please email me.
[email protected]