View Full Version : Any Cheap new race engines going at all
Lee24h
06-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi i got a RB WS7 and it is on its last legs now i need a just as competive engine without going over £180 or £200 at a push.:confused:
any help?
dave g
06-10-2010, 11:12 AM
go gxr 5 port.
should see you 8-10 gallon and wont break the bank
plenty of speed too.
if you want even more speed then get the 7 port but its too much sometimes.
AmiSMB
06-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi i got a RB WS7 and it is on its last legs now i need a just as competive engine without going over £180 or £200 at a push.:confused:
any help?
I am running the Losi Nitrotech 21 and it comes in at £199 and I am enjoying it. My previous engine was an RB WS7 L2G and the Nitrotec is alot less fuel hungry and still gets me the laptimes I require even before it is fully run in!
t8rtot
06-10-2010, 06:38 PM
I've been running the Radical 621t
It will idle all day, power everywhere and is super easy to tune, and at a good price
www.gotnitroonline.com
MrWolf808
06-10-2010, 06:44 PM
any of the alpha engines, but a z852 works well been running one all season with superb results, 10 minutes plus plus with a 8mm restrictor all the power you could ever need.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.