PDA

View Full Version : if this does not make you laugh you are dead inside!!!!!!!


mikerobinson83
07-10-2010, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sfnQDr1-o

must be played with sound......the music makes it!

poopers
07-10-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm going to annoy everyone singing about baby monkey, going backwards on a pig, baby monkey! :thumbsup:

Col
07-10-2010, 10:56 PM
I am dead inside

reg
08-10-2010, 09:02 AM
I am dead inside


me to:confused:

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
08-10-2010, 09:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9UQSUHHdtA

That should liven you both up.
________
Herbal shop (http://herbalhealthshop.com)

V-Rossi
08-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Nah, still dead :p

Col
08-10-2010, 10:08 AM
I did have a wee snigger at the second one...

bodgit
08-10-2010, 10:49 AM
I liked the 2nd one best but this is one I posted a good while back, still makes me laugh every time I see it.
ifcKYEAhOQY

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
08-10-2010, 11:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FefWp_4B0k&feature=related

The way to a womans heart is through woomantic peotry.

Ahh that's where I have been going wrong then.
________
Ford f-series super duty picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_F-Series_Super_Duty)

Captain-Codpiece-The-2nd
08-10-2010, 02:26 PM
ahhh the irony of incorrectly spelling the word 'idiots'.
________
HERBAL VAPORIZER (http://vaporizer.org/)

RudeTony
08-10-2010, 03:20 PM
OMG - I must be dead chaps - someone save me please - they were not funny funny - well the dog into the wall sort of but not really a laugh laugh :)


This is funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8duc6596dw

And for some real fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd26jIBunZc

That's funny LOL