View Full Version : lets have it tomoro
johnnygibbon
09-10-2010, 07:42 PM
cmon boys get ya cars and trucks out and lets give em a good ragging tomoro. weather should be nice. bet the racing is dirty though
Si Coe
09-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Big meeting tomorrow. Last outdoor. Be there.....
Whiskers
10-10-2010, 07:42 AM
Sorry guys but I can't believe that I can't come to the last outdoor meeting because I'm on some stupid, pointless, timewasting ect first aid course that's on from 9:30 till 4:00!!
I may not even be able to attend the first indoor but I'll have to see what happens the day before.
Si Coe
10-10-2010, 09:04 AM
It not a stupid course. Once completed you can be our official first aider :thumbsup:
johnnygibbon
10-10-2010, 09:23 AM
lets race suns out . 5 rounds today please :wub
and 7 min finals if ya fancy:wub:wub
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.