View Full Version : x6 front bulkhead weight
gnr racer
11-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Can someone point me in the direction of a good bulkhead weight for the x6 sQ,running indoor..quite a few different bulkhead weights & manufacturers etc,all confusing :cry:
Cream
11-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Why not add weight with lead till you find a weight your happy with, Then look for a product that is the nearest to what suites your driving style.
Regards
Noel.
gnr racer
11-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Yeh tried that Noel,but cant replicate weight so low down as cant get the stick on weights down there...no room
...Just thought the trishbits bulkhead at 43g seemed a bit heavy,wasnt sure if 43g was more suited to a b4 than x6.just trying to get the bloody thing to steer
Cream
11-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Well mine are a little lighter at 36g if that helps?
I could even modify one if you wish to take a few more grams out?
ian h
11-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeh tried that Noel,but cant replicate weight so low down as cant get the stick on weights down there...no room
...Just thought the trishbits bulkhead at 43g seemed a bit heavy,wasnt sure if 43g was more suited to a b4 than x6.just trying to get the bloody thing to steer
Do you have weight behind the servo? 120g here is not uncommon.
TonyM
11-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I run my X6 Squared with one of Noel's 'Cream Extreme' bulkheads. For me the weight is spot on and I add 80g behind the servo. I usually run with saddle pack lipo's pushed forward, unless it's wet then I take the servo weight out and revert to stick with the lipo weight further back.
Also, being stainless steel there's not a hope in hell of the bulkhead bending. Prior to this I had fitted brass bulkheads and I had two bend under high impact crashes - which I can do often and better than most.
Well mine are a little lighter at 36g if that helps?
I could even modify one if you wish to take a few more grams out?
Wraggy
11-10-2010, 06:55 PM
if you want lighter and u can add to it with front brace if u require
http://www.p-dubracing.co.uk/page_1267563700774.html
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.