PDA

View Full Version : Indoor racing on Sunday


The Bod
19-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Hi all

Can somebody recommend what will be the best sort of tyres for the indoor racing at Coney? Did someone say it was a slippery polished floor?

Thanks
Graham

Si Coe
19-10-2010, 10:58 PM
We've got carpet. Lots of carpet. There may be the odd uncarpeted 'slippery' section, but the vast majority of the track will be carpet.
Yellow Minipins are probably the weapon of choice, but in typical Schumacher style nobody has any in stock ATM because people want them. Foams would be great if you have them (good luck getting some!). Most I suspect will be using lightly worn yellow minispikes as these work well enough and most racers have a set or two.

The Bod
19-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Thanks Si for the advice

See you all on Sunday

ironmangav
20-10-2010, 01:49 PM
do we have to enter beforehand or is on the day ok?
Is there a limit to entrys?

Si Coe
20-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Its a regular Sunday club meet, but its indoors in a sports hall rather than out doors in the cold on a track being demolished.

No need to pre-book and no entry limit. This isn't like Chadderton. Well it isn't yet at least. If it gets real busy we'll have to see.....

qatmix
21-10-2010, 12:29 PM
will trucks be ok for sunday? I have a slash that I want to give a test run

Si Coe
21-10-2010, 01:11 PM
AFAIK yes, but you have to be very careful running trucks - it just encourages Johnny to bring out that Hyper SC of his.........

johnnygibbon
21-10-2010, 05:24 PM
lets get it on truck boys
rubbin is racing apparently

birdy
21-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Depending on Weather me and the NNRC boys might be down with the trucks. :thumbsup:

The race controller
21-10-2010, 09:55 PM
You're welcome.
Might even have enough to fill a heat.

The race controller
21-10-2010, 09:57 PM
While I'm on.
If we could lay the carpet out first thing on Sunday.
We can then make a track to suit.

ryanlownie
21-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Depending on Weather me and the NNRC boys might be down with the trucks. :thumbsup:

And buggy!

Also guys anyone needing Mini Pins, we did have very limited stock when I left this evening. If you really need them I'd suggest calling in the morning to see if they're available still, I know the stock situations been a bit crap everywhere in the past week.

budfish
22-10-2010, 02:14 PM
And buggy!

Also guys anyone needing Mini Pins, we did have very limited stock when I left this evening. If you really need them I'd suggest calling in the morning to see if they're available still, I know the stock situations been a bit crap everywhere in the past week.

Or you could try roundabout always seem to have tyres in stock Ross mods carry plenty aswell if these don't have them your screwed!!

Buds

minke
22-10-2010, 03:26 PM
What time Sunday morning? Early enough to still taste last nights curry? or 10-11 ish?

budfish
22-10-2010, 03:56 PM
What time Sunday morning? Early enough to still taste last nights curry? or 10-11 ish?

The only reason you can taste last nights curry is because half of it's still round your mouth!!!

The race controller
22-10-2010, 09:16 PM
What time Sunday morning? Early enough to still taste last nights curry? or 10-11 ish?

We can get in at 11:30

shanks
23-10-2010, 05:38 AM
The only reason you can taste last nights curry is because half of it's still round your mouth!!!

You need to teach him the art of food preservation, you know not spilling a drop, never dropping a crumb

Seems you are an expert at that game :lol:

budfish
23-10-2010, 11:52 AM
You need to teach him the art of food preservation, you know not spilling a drop, never dropping a crumb

Seems you are an expert at that game :lol:

Better than being a sexpert trained in the art deviancy I won't go any further I know how you cry when I mention your perverted and twisted ways
I darent think of the kind of things you've had around your mouth I.e some strangers arsehole , your mates deposits obviouslly I'm just guessing
There is a moral to this story people in glass houses and shit

Si Coe
23-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Better than being a sexpert trained in the art deviancy I won't go any further I know how you cry when I mention your perverted and twisted ways
I darent think of the kind of things you've had around your mouth I.e some strangers arsehole , your mates come obviouslly I'm just guessing
There is a moral to this story people in glass houses and shit

You probably can see people who live in glass houses taking a shit. Not than anyone (except Shanks) would want to.

shanks
23-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Better than being a sexpert trained in the art deviancy I won't go any further I know how you cry when I mention your perverted and twisted ways
I darent think of the kind of things you've had around your mouth I.e some strangers arsehole , your mates deposits obviouslly I'm just guessing
There is a moral to this story people in glass houses and shit

Yeh tbh I was a bit chocked about tasting yr deposit after going down on yr mrs

budfish
23-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Yeh tbh I was a bit chocked about tasting yr deposit after going down on yr mrs

Your a braver man than I.Your one step away from a cocksucker!!2 steps away from an arse licker you bisexual stupid promiscuous frairy now go an swap somat

budfish
23-10-2010, 12:53 PM
I can hear you marble sized brain rattling around that big numb head of yours from the other side of town trying to think of somat to post

birdy
23-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Right we are coming with the SC trucks, a full heat would be good:thumbsup:

qatmix
23-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Doh! It looks like I might not be able to do it now as I will have to leave at 3 (ish) I might still come and try to get a few rounds in before I leave.

johnnygibbon
23-10-2010, 06:26 PM
ok will sort truck out now.and were on. looking forward to tomoro

captainlip
28-10-2010, 06:22 PM
hoping to make it to this meet, where is this indoor track? and whats the cost to race? is it a turn up on the day job? thanks.

Si Coe
29-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Next race on the 7th, its at Coney Green Sports Centre (M26 2SZ) and you can just turn up. Entry is £5 as per usual for Bury. We start at 12, but getting there from about 11:30 is advised.