View Full Version : Mr Stafford - FS2
mikeyscott
25-10-2010, 12:03 PM
..........................................
markwilliamson2001
25-10-2010, 01:20 PM
AND Assoc shocks on his X6 as well :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
25-10-2010, 01:23 PM
.......................
Darren Boyle
25-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Would be nice for some other pics and shell off pics to see his install :)
The X6 has got the shelf off.....
Very unlikely you will see much else at present I would guess...
and yes Mark is quite right, V2 shocks on the X6 :p
mikeyscott
25-10-2010, 02:40 PM
..................
Some "cool" parts around the motor too :p
/tobys
25-10-2010, 03:25 PM
V2 shocks are suppose to be v nice, but can't say I've used them... Is Mr S using Ghea pistons etc?
In the V2's, I would say so. :thumbsup:
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54856
carlin
25-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Thats been kept rather quiet hasnt it :eh?:
Be nice to see how he goes it the FS2, wonder what he is going to be doing through the winter???
I wonder what mods he has made to the Kyosho cause you know what he is like tinkering around lol......:wub
I just have one question why does Ellis use such a pump on the car??? I know it maybe to blow off dust but does it have to be so bloody big LOL
mikeyscott
25-10-2010, 03:36 PM
.....................
carlin
25-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Only come to light after a friend took some pics at the Taplow event and I then spotted the FS in the corner of the pic!
It might be that he is just testing the car to see if he likes it you never know, as some other drivers i know in the past with other types scale racing have done this in the past.
/tobys
25-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Seeing as X-Factory are hotly rumoured to be developing a new 4wd car, it makes sense that their Team drivers would evaluate all the existing competition...?
Smartalec
25-10-2010, 03:58 PM
This "news" was hinted at 4 weeks ago if you have a look in the General section under "who's going where, driver predictions for 2011" :p
carlin
25-10-2010, 04:22 PM
This "news" was hinted at 4 weeks ago if you have a look in the General section under "who's going where, driver predictions for 2011" :p
It might of bin but not everyone sits there going through pages after pages tbh pal gets rather boring lol :p
mikeyscott
25-10-2010, 04:27 PM
...............
Smartalec
25-10-2010, 04:31 PM
It might of bin but not everyone sits there going through pages after pages tbh pal gets rather boring lol :p
Mikey does, he's the one that thinks it's been kept quiet :lol:
You must have known seeing as you're into your Kyosho's? ;)
Smartalec
25-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Seeing as X-Factory are hotly rumoured to be developing a new 4wd car, it makes sense that their Team drivers would evaluate all the existing competition...?
To be honest Toby, I think it's nothing more than he needs a 4wd car for next year as the Xfactory one isn't ready yet :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
25-10-2010, 04:39 PM
.................
Smartalec
25-10-2010, 04:42 PM
That's what happens in a boring, well paid job IT job :cry:I know you're well paid, you must be with all those new cars you keep buying (lucky git) LOL :lol:
mikeyscott
25-10-2010, 04:43 PM
............
Smartalec
25-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Even so being bored at work isn't fun...
Two will prob be sold anyway.
When will the Durango be up and running Mikey?
RogerM
25-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Good to see that is finally in the open!
I am sure he will put in some fantastic performances with the car, Elis certainly knows how to fast track to the hot setup. I will be watching with interest to see how far off our usual setups he ends up, never to old to learn something .... everyday is a school day :D
mikeyscott
25-10-2010, 04:49 PM
..........
mw02veg
25-10-2010, 06:49 PM
im sure ellis would appreciated a welcome pm from you both :thumbsup:
/tobys
25-10-2010, 07:00 PM
To be honest Toby, I think it's nothing more than he needs a 4wd car for next year as the Xfactory one isn't ready yet :thumbsup:
You're probably right Alec :)
spenner
25-10-2010, 07:30 PM
im sure ellis would appreciated a welcome pm from you both :thumbsup:
Grant,
wasn't he saying at Stotfold he was after a good starting setup..... i know he was told to check here as the Kyosho guru's would help him.... Even National champs need a starting point.
Southwell
25-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Dear Mr Ellis, please may you fix it for me to have an amazing setup. I need spec sheets and setups for all conditions.
Thanks
Trish
25-10-2010, 10:16 PM
I saw Ellis with the Car at Taplow, He was saying that he didn't have an astro set up for Torch. Maybe a PM could change this?
Darren Boyle
26-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Mikey, why have you deleted all of your posts???
Darren Boyle
26-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Good to see that is finally in the open!
Never new it was in the dark.... :woot:
Half the Kyosho team drivers and racers have been PM'ing myself and Ellis for weeks already (even before anything was finalised), so no chance of any secrets around these parts......
njc11
26-10-2010, 11:11 AM
So who are all the Team Kyosho drivers then... just so we all know :p
Smartalec
26-10-2010, 12:26 PM
So who are all the Team Kyosho drivers then... just so we all know :p
Si Willetts :)
njc11
26-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Si Willetts :)
Thats one i knew about...but hes direct from the factory im lead to believe.. just wondering who the others are.. I do know of others just wanted to see who else has joined the fold we 'may' not know about :p
Smartalec
26-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Thats one i knew about...but hes direct from the factory im lead to believe.. just wondering who the others are.. I do know of others just wanted to see who else has joined the fold we 'may' not know about :p
I'm pretty sure that he's the only factory driver, any others are like shop type deals or similar to the Schumacher C Team drives :)
carlin
26-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Never new it was in the dark.... :woot:
Half the Kyosho team drivers and racers have been PM'ing myself and Ellis for weeks already (even before anything was finalised), so no chance of any secrets around these parts......
Mmm well i didnt know till yesterday :D
But like Nick said, Simon is direct factory driver I'm sure of it???:confused:
I aint got clue who the other Team Kyosho drivers are the only ones i know of in all classes are
Simon Willetts Factory
Team/shop Drivers -
Nic Caro? Lol
Roger M
Rudebits
Matt Lewis
Mick Craddock
Tommy Chung
Alex Thurston i think he is now under Kyosho's belt
Thats it tbh
But nice to know who else are Team Drivers for questions & support.
The main three guys i know of for good info & help
Nic C
Roger M
Simon W
Fantastic guys for all information :thumbsup:
mw02veg
26-10-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm sure Ellis would love a good starting set up for his new fs2! im not sure how much roger could help as no one ever lent him any lipos to get a good set up!! im sure frenchy could help :thumbsup:
RogerM
27-10-2010, 08:15 AM
LOL .... obivously I had no choice but to run LiPos as finding decent NiMhs in the UK is near impossible (I still think LiPo is the wrong technology for us, LiFe will be far superior once availability improves).
Nick and I often end up on very similar cars just with a slight difference in front springs as Nick likes as softer front end.
carlin
23-11-2010, 07:19 PM
So then does anyone know how Mr Ellis is getting on with the FS2?
racingdwarf
21-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Think tommy and mick are full kyosho drivers
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.