PDA

View Full Version : X-6 Spares


silky
25-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Hi, Just started to run the X-6 squared but I have not got any spares for it at the moment, can anyone recommend what spares I should be carrying, with part numbers and the best place to buy them?

Thanks in advance

Darren Boyle
25-10-2010, 02:40 PM
The most common parts you will go through will be the Associated B4 parts mainly from the front end, the only X-Factory parts that would be classed as common would be the wing mounts (XF3500), rear wishbones - maybe (XF3012) and the rear inner hinge pin (XF6141)

The AE parts you will pick up from any good CML stockist, the X-Factory parts are all available from any of our X-Factory UK dealers listed on our website (www.xfactoryrc.co.uk (http://www.xfactoryrc.co.uk)), let us know if you get stuck with anything

Pops
01-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Well ben how about you carrying the rear arms and il carry the spurs:lol:
As dms said, basic spares and proper maintenance and thats it! our old x6's have literally worn out with age:woot: and Owen still took an a final with his old one on sun and its 2yrs old :lol:
The ec kits all built:wub,picking shell up this week,just the electrics to go£££:cry:

canon67
09-11-2010, 03:12 AM
The most common part that i have broke is the dam rear wing mounts 2 time now i have gone to the losi and they also cost a arm and almost a leg.

Den.

Loves is X-6
AE B-44
Futaba 4PK
SMC
LRP

TonyM
09-11-2010, 09:39 AM
I've run my X6 Squared for 10 months and really given it a good bashing. The only X-Factory parts I have had to replace are the rear wing - many times, I think the lexan is too thick which makes it more brittle than most wings and one rear hinge pin.

danDanEFC
09-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Wing mounts and rear hinge pin.

MatJohnson
09-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I've not broken much since gettin the car, although I let the mrs have 1 go. She broke:

2 rear wishbones
2 hing pins
Top brace off the front
a rear hub
wing mount