PDA

View Full Version : Oople photos or Micro national Round 1 write up?


danmurphy
26-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Just wondered if Jimmy had any photos from Broughton to post up on the site?

gerbil
26-10-2010, 08:57 PM
i ve been waiting too mate:thumbsup:

c0sie
27-10-2010, 10:25 AM
As far as I know Jimmy was so drunk/hungover that getting through the day without being sick was his main priority over doing a race report lol

sldmodels
27-10-2010, 12:47 PM
On the plus side, that would made every photo look like an action shot, as Jimmy focused then lost his balance while being "best mates" with everyone :lol:

Aren't there some photos of the concours about though, sure I've seen some.

Matisse
27-10-2010, 05:16 PM
there is a write up o the forum, i did it!:p

i think jimmy was to green and asleep to concentrate that morning :)

danmurphy
27-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Ah never mind then, I was just hoping to see some of his great action shots :cry: