View Full Version : E-Speed hangers
ttboyy2k
28-10-2010, 04:14 AM
Can anyone please tell me how many millimeters lower the ballastud is when I run the E- Speed hangers in the low position versus the high position?
super__dan
28-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Depends on what type of neck ballstud you have to some degree, I'm afriad I've not got my gear though to measure.
ttboyy2k
28-10-2010, 01:15 PM
What does it matter what neck of ballstud u run if the e-speed hanger is mounted in the two rear camber holes on the bulkhead?
super__dan
28-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Apologies I miss read you post, I thought it was against standard location. By way of penance I'll measure it tonight
super__dan
28-10-2010, 07:53 PM
I think it's about 3.25mm :)
YoungChazz
28-10-2010, 11:11 PM
You can also change the height in either position by shimming under the part when you put it on the bulkhead.
MOGGIE XL
29-10-2010, 05:42 PM
I was just wondering what exactly do the e-speed hangers do to the handling of the X6 compared to just putting the ball stud in the bulkhead.They can be fitted either way round as well what will it do if you have them high or low.
YoungChazz
29-10-2010, 10:32 PM
I know Ellis gave a long detailed answer to this question in another thread, just don't know which one...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.