View Full Version : What is it??
bodgit
30-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Anybody know what this is?
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af10/bodgit_2009/33403754.jpg?t=1288434129
Gray Beard
30-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Clan Crusader ??
Dingbat
30-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Erm,
A house behind some trees ?
Clan Crusader ??
That's what I thought too --> http://clanownersclub.com/
Edit - looking at it again, the headlights seem to be too low down for it to be a Crusader. It could have been modified, but not sure without some more close-up photos????
bodgit
30-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Sorry no more photo,s. Got that off google earth. I was just looking at some of the users photo,s near Caernarfon where I used to live and spotted that about a mile from my old house.
Reading the owners club its prob not worth much as fully running they cost about 4k.
Kev B
30-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Looks like a bonito kit car
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/FT_Bonito.jpg
Looking at the body line on the door, headlight shape
http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/images/img/300/1138832408-bonito.jpg
Can just make out the top bonnet vent, Few different shapes but a gt40 style kit.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.