PDA

View Full Version : Ko Propo EX5-5 UR 2.4 radio........


mali
31-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Does anyone use it? I cant find so many user reviews on it.

http://www.jespares.com/petrol-models?page=shop.product_details&category_id=639&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=9841

I would like to know if they are reliable, glitches etc.

Dave31
01-11-2010, 10:01 AM
I have been using a EX-5 UR for the last 6 months without any problems. Found it really simple to set up and comfortable to use. One thing to note though is that spare recievers are a bit pricey.

mali
01-11-2010, 03:55 PM
May i ask what esc and servo your using with it?

Is it right that you can only use digital servos with them?

budgio
01-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I bought the EX-5 UR version with 2 x KO 407 receivers and it has been faultless.I have been using it with a Nosram Matrix evolution esc and an Orion vortex Vds-1007 servo for over 18 months now and not a single glitch :)
Well worth the money.