PDA

View Full Version : Drivers for the 2011 season?


Smartalec
02-11-2010, 11:33 AM
So who are the UK XFactory drivers for the 2011 season? Apart from Colin, are there any other new "A listers"?

Ellis
Colin May
And???????

peetbee
02-11-2010, 12:16 PM
How could you forget SuperDan?!

Darren Boyle
02-11-2010, 12:20 PM
So who are the UK XFactory drivers for the 2011 season? Apart from Colin, are there any other new "A listers"?

Ellis
Colin May
And???????

Traditionally we dont sign new drivers until early in the year (mid-winter) but for the most up to date list of all our team drivers you are best to check out our website Alec - www.xfactoryrc.co.uk (http://www.xfactoryrc.co.uk) where you will see them all listed in the Meet The Team section. Maybe you already know who ??????? is ? Talks are on-going as to who may well join Ellis, Colin, Dan, Mat, Ashley and co for next year......

PaulUpton
02-11-2010, 03:19 PM
No Kev Lee :confused:

mattybucks
02-11-2010, 05:00 PM
No Kev Lee :confused:

What's Kev running next year then?

Whatever it is i'm sure that Ellis with be right behind him:p

/tobys
02-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Kev Lee's on the website, near the bottom....

Smartalec
02-11-2010, 07:26 PM
No Kev Lee :confused:
I forgot about Kev, although i'd heard a rumour that he had left XFactory, not sure if this is true though? Probably not, as i'm sure there would have been some sort of announcement and a "thank you" to Kev for his efforts for the team, especially winning the last national for them.

Gayo
02-11-2010, 08:11 PM
What happened to Mr Lowe? :confused:

Darren Boyle
02-11-2010, 11:21 PM
What happened to Mr Lowe? :confused:
Rich has opted to move back to familiar territory with his B4 this coming year, he will be sadly missed.....

Darren Boyle
02-11-2010, 11:31 PM
I forgot about Kev

Of course you had Alec..... :lol:

His name was the only thing missing from the thread title, you do love a good sh** stir. ;)

All this talk about our team Alec, you only have to send a CV in to be considered for it mate, it would save you a fortune in a season on keep changing cars too (which are all still less money than an X6 I bet - and none needing any mods or a dremel to build them bla bla bla :yawn::rolleyes::wtf::bored: ..................)

Alex_X6
02-11-2010, 11:51 PM
me me me for Portugal :p:p:lol::lol::drool:

Richard Lowe
03-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Rich has opted to move back to familiar territory with his B4 this coming year
Yeah I'm back to the B4/.1 again next season.

I'd like to thank Darren and the whole XFactory team for putting up with me :blush:

The support on a whole was fantastic and DMS especially were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Good luck to the team members both new and old (Ellis :p) in the coming year :)

Smartalec
03-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Of course you had Alec..... :lol:

His name was the only thing missing from the thread title, you do love a good sh** stir. ;)

All this talk about our team Alec, you only have to send a CV in to be considered for it mate, it would save you a fortune in a season on keep changing cars too (which are all still less money than an X6 I bet - and none needing any mods or a dremel to build them bla bla bla :yawn::rolleyes::wtf::bored: ..................)Me stir? ;)
I was merely asking politely if you had any driver changes for next year as you've had an announcement for Colin I was wondering if that was the only change. Kev's name came up in someone else's post and I thought i'd ask the question. So, is he in or is he out? :)

Me, send in a CV? ....... I don't think i'd fit in with "the family" do you? :wub

burgie
03-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Kev is driving solely for Team Xtreme next year and is currently running/testing the CR2.

Darren Boyle
03-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Kev is driving solely for Team Xtreme next year and is currently running/testing the CR2.

Really.... I was of course aware of Kev's intentions for next season (to run solely for Team Extreme), as any good team driver would, he made these known to me some time ago now, but to the very best of my knowledge (unless somthing has changed that I know nothing of and I will be very relieved if I am wrong here) he is still contracted to X-Factory (direct in the USA but through oursleves) until December 31st at present, a matter which will be best dealt with between the driver (Kev) and his sponsors (X-Factory) in my opinion and NOT on a public forum..

Darren Boyle
03-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah I'm back to the B4/.1 again next season.

I'd like to thank Darren and the whole XFactory team for putting up with me :blush:

The support on a whole was fantastic and DMS especially were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Good luck to the team members both new and old (Ellis :p) in the coming year :)

Cheers Rich ;-)

burgie
03-11-2010, 03:08 PM
:eh?:

Darren Boyle
03-11-2010, 03:30 PM
:eh?: Edited

spenner
03-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Darren you can feel Relieved...

Darren Boyle
03-11-2010, 03:49 PM
With all respect John, I will be "relieved" when I hear it from source and not just a friend of Kev's and it will not be on the forum.....

KevLee
03-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Really.... I was of course aware of Kev's intentions for next season (to run solely for Team Extreme), as any good team driver would, he made these known to me some time ago now, but to the very best of my knowledge (unless somthing has changed that I know nothing of and I will be very relieved if I am wrong here) he is still contracted to X-Factory (direct in the USA but through oursleves) until December 31st at present, a matter which will be best dealt with between the driver (Kev) and his sponsors (X-Factory) in my opinion and NOT on a public forum..


I thought I'd better interrupt here and put the record straight as there seems to be some misunderstanding

Darren; it looks like you may be behind with the latest information as I discussed my departure with Paul weeks ago as you requested. He sent me an email thanking me for the year and confirmed that I had been released from my contract early. I assumed that you would have known about this....

You are certainly correct that things like this should be kept out of the forums... I've only posted because if I had not replied it would be easy for people to make the assumption that I had not honoured my contract. Hopefully anybody that read your post has returned to read mine and realised that everything was dealt with in the proper way.

Anyway moving on... Thanks to you and X Factory for the support over the last year and good luck to you for 2011.

Kev

RogerM
03-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Interested to see how you go with that car Kev

YoungChazz
03-11-2010, 05:25 PM
I hope that Kevin Lee had more fun racing with us in 2010 than ever before, and we thank him for his service.

Kevin was indeed released early from his Agreement with X Factory, and I have been derelict in getting all the latest info to D.M.S. We were very busy sending off two more big boxes of parts to Watford, which I'm told have just arrived. Darren, Paul, and I had discussed the situation at some length after Kevin made his wishes known, and the outcome is much as discussed, so, with no change, I did not put that high enough on my priority list. My error for tardiness in communicating to Darren.

All our driver Agreements allow either party to terminate at any time for no reason at all. We will never chain a driver to the rostrum, and I think we are the only company to believe this way.

Smartalec
03-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Now that's all clear, good luck for 2011 Kev with Team Extreme :)

Darren Boyle
03-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Having spoken to both Chazz and Kevin this evening in person, all is now clear and things can move forward....

All the best Kev for 2011 and thanks for everything you gave to us during 2010 mate.

Rebelrc
04-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Team Xtreme!