MRD
07-11-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm very happy with the way my X6 handles now but if it has any faults its too much rear end sometimes, I counter this with a smaller wing but I've noticed there is alot of rear chassis flex (I have the plastic chassis).
I'm thinking of getting the DDP023 rear brace to tune it but I don't want to change it for the worse.
I noticed Dan runs one on his X60 but does anyone use it on an X6 with a placcy chassis and what results does it actually give on the track?
Its also a nice bit of bling :thumbsup:
I'm thinking of getting the DDP023 rear brace to tune it but I don't want to change it for the worse.
I noticed Dan runs one on his X60 but does anyone use it on an X6 with a placcy chassis and what results does it actually give on the track?
Its also a nice bit of bling :thumbsup: