PDA

View Full Version : RB Fuel


Mattyt
08-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Does anyone know where I can get some rb25% fuel as Models in motion has closed in Stevenage???

racingdwarf
12-11-2010, 04:13 PM
not directly,but anyone who deals with cml realy:eh?:,I don't know many drivers who run it as it's a tad costly:woot:.most ran race prep:cry:, so I don't think many shops have stock

MK Racing
12-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Does anyone know where I can get some rb25% fuel as Models in motion has closed in Stevenage???

Racing Experience fuel is very close in mix to the RB (if not the same :)) Same size bottle but a lot cheaper than the RB :thumbsup:

http://www.m-k-racing.com/product_info.php?products_id=7806

I do also have a few gallons of RB 30% left in stock at a reduced price.

If you are racing at Slough, I can bring with me to save you the delivery charge.

Mattyt
16-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks I think I will go for the racing experience as if its as good then no reason why not as will probably not notice the difference.

Proshop
04-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Racing Experience is Awesome fuel, most people have changed from Race prep to Racing Experience. The reason the RB fuel seems expensive is because you get 5ltrs not 3.7ltrs like Byron and Race Prep is 4. something english gallon.
Racing experience works out the same price as Byron if you price it in ltrs.

Good fuel anyway finished 2nd in UK BRCA and 1st in UK BRCA Truggy!