PDA

View Full Version : RC18B2 1-2 At Essex National


MHeadling
11-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Quick snipet from CML/Essex national:

http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/news.php?view=0000001625

1-2 for me and Mattise :thumbsup:

I am sure there will be a proper race report from Essex coming soon.......

This was my first micro national and it was great days racing, I highly recommend you come and have a go! Round 3 is at Dudley and lots of info over on Uk micro Rc website

http://www.uk-microrc.co.uk/forum/

Quick vid too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8tcHmEmAds

Matisse
11-11-2010, 12:35 PM
yep quality days racing, but a little cold!!!

set up to follow

Jonesy
11-11-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm beginning to like that photo!!

You can't tell I'm having to hold the Shock Tower and Shock in place due to the damage!!

MHeadling
12-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Yes you could hardly tell your Blaze 18th scale was in bits!! :lol:

That thing was a rocket ship when it was in one bit! Watch out Rc18's at future nationals!!