PDA

View Full Version : help wanted, what lipo and charger


androo
13-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi all.

I'm new to the 18th scale scene and i'm a bit confused with the whole lipo batteries and chargers.

I'm about to start racing at a local club and thought that lipos are the best way forward for me. Can anyone recomend what to go for.

I'm running a 5800 kvh brushless motor with a 25amp hobbywing speedo.

:confused:

Checa
13-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Overlander lipos and chargers are great please check my web site:)

ScottyDogWoof
14-11-2010, 10:37 PM
depends what car your running and what you wanna spend. I already had an RC Core 50 i think, which does all Battery types and charge modes even charges Lead Acid. Cost was under 50quid but its a top charger.

As for lipos i just bought a 25c 2c 1000Cap Overlander for 10er. in the mini T it lasts well over 8 mins or so. I run cells in my Tek18T for now till i swap to RC18T2 but will most likley get a few more 1000 Overlander, Well impressed, nice an small too.