PDA

View Full Version : WILL THIS BE ANY GOOD FOR MY MUGEN MBX 6?


Jim Birkitt
16-11-2010, 07:19 PM
i am needing a engine for my mbx6 and nova rossis seeem to be the nuts and found this and wondred if it would be any good?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOVA-ROSSI-LOSI-D8-PLUS-21-ENGINE-5K-LOSI-/170566429416?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27b68d2ae8

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOVAROSSI-21R10-Nitro-engine-/120647508898?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN


just found this and think it looks like it could be a winner
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Novarossi-N21R-2010-21-Buggy-Engine-9901-SS-Pipe-/310263849785?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN

birdy
16-11-2010, 08:02 PM
I would go for a new engine for a start.

This is a very good engine.

http://www.jespares.com/nitro-models?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=8718&category_id=264

Jim Birkitt
16-11-2010, 08:12 PM
hi just been looking and they do a combo with the race pipe too cheers for the link and time to go spend some more money n get the beast running lol:woot:

racingdwarf
16-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Agree with birdy, I have only ever run second hand engines if I have bought it from someone I know, normally Race with them all the time and know the engine. To be honest most racres don't sell a great engine, they use it untill it had it....;)