View Full Version : New cr2 -se owners
styleone
19-11-2010, 03:02 PM
A quick thread for all those new owners of atomic products with Christmas coming...just recieved my cr2 se conversion (santa came early :woot:) in that amazing red carbon!! Thanks to Mark at MK racing...Amazing service and a jolly nice guy to boot!! any other new owners post up your first thoughts.
Its clearly obvious that this conversion is the nuts...and so many top-class racers recomend the new driving attributes of your xxx-cr after the conversion that I can not wait to get going.
Thanks to all the oOplers who posted comments on my pre-purchase threads..you made the process very easy for me.
Brilliant product Atomic :thumbsup: Once you go Atomic there may be no turning back!! :lol:
Chrislong
19-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Even Blondie sung for him! :thumbsup:
mark christopher
19-11-2010, 04:29 PM
just a shame you dont get replies to emails!!
GRIFF55
19-11-2010, 04:43 PM
???? what do you mean?
Chrislong
19-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I don't know, bit too criptic for me too Andy..
TheReferee
19-11-2010, 08:52 PM
always answer me, perhaps its you:p
mark christopher
20-11-2010, 12:39 AM
Sent an email for some work doing and zilch response
GRIFF55
20-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Ok, give me a clue and maybe jc can respond to what queries you have?
matdodd
20-11-2010, 07:59 PM
JC doesn't just do his Atomic Carbon stuff, he may be busy with work or maybe he just didn't get your mail!
He's always replied to emails Ive sent him and his service is first class so there might be a reason/explanation for him not replying.
What email addy did you use?
mark christopher
20-11-2010, 08:12 PM
'grahamATatomic-carbon.co.uk' AT = @ before i get told! got it off website contact
Griff some parts for ic cars
email was sent on Mon 08/11/2010 19:42
mark christopher
20-11-2010, 08:59 PM
sorted now i know whats happened!:thumbsup:
the cuplprit can explain all :D
Dr_UpGrade
29-11-2010, 04:58 PM
back on track for 'new' CR2 owners...
Am just building mine up, and was wondering if people 'seal' the edges of the carbon fibre with super glue (as Jimmy has suggested in his Oople reviews of other cars), or is the carbon fibre used for the Cr2's 'better'?
Cheers,
Mark
GRIFF55
29-11-2010, 05:09 PM
I never have on any of my atomic cars, but sealing does make it look pretty.
styleone
29-11-2010, 05:26 PM
I do plan to do this to mine shortly..I know the general theory is to avoid 'de-laming' the edges of the carbon on impacts with other cars..track furniture etc.
Atomic stuff does look super strong but I feel it still needs treating...thoughts anybody :confused:
Thanks for posting guys
OldTimer
29-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Sealing the CF does add a nice finishing touch, and if you have the time and can do a good job go for it, but i have never done it on any of my cars :)
Dr_UpGrade
29-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Cheers Jonathan!
I think the key there is doing it 'well' then eh!
If it doesn't 'need' it, and I've not even attempted it before, then I think I'll prob leave it as is...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.