View Full Version : Xx4 shells?
styleone
27-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Hi, does anybody know if x5 shell fits on xx4 please?
Thanks guys
Tom3012
27-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Most likely not, the XX4 shell is a very "odd" shape, due to the desing of the car... the shell is pretty much moulded around the front of the car, hence why it isnt simetrical...
The hot weather XX4 shells nice enough anyway :thumbsup:
styleone
27-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Cheers Tom,
Makes sense what your saying mate. Just love the look of x5 shell.
Hot weather shell is cool so may just stick with that...any idea who stocks them well these days?
thanks for posting
:thumbsup:
Tom3012
27-11-2010, 06:43 PM
I got mine from DMS, they're pretty good for losi stuff... Hope that helps :)
styleone
27-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Cheers mate..I will get in touch with them Monday and get one sorted...my xx4 is due to arrive start of the week...can not wait!! :woot:
Thanks for your kind help mate.
Best wishes
Tom3012
27-11-2010, 06:58 PM
No worries! If i can help you with anything losi/CR2, just drop me a PM and ill do my best to help you out :thumbsup:
styleone
27-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Cheers dude. I'll drop you a line if I need any more pointers.
Best wishes:)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.