PDA

View Full Version : K factory


canon67
03-12-2010, 02:14 AM
Hey Guys were can i get this product i am locking to get the front Shock tower like Kinwals front cant find a reseller for this compagnie.

Den. :cry:

Funkymojo
03-12-2010, 03:20 AM
K Factory doesn't make them anymore, but you can get the one made by Cream Extreme RC. Click on the link below...

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56233

skyaflake
03-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Cream Extreme doesn't make them. DMS does. Don't know the part nr but *DMS Racing* will reply asap I recon.

Darren Boyle
03-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Cream Extreme doesn't make them. DMS does. Don't know the part nr but *DMS Racing* will reply asap I recon.LOL, Thanks for the mention, the part number on our tower is DMS135, but you will still need the mounts from "Cream RC" too....

Cream
04-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Hey Guys were can i get this product i am locking to get the front Shock tower like Kinwals front cant find a reseller for this compagnie.

Den. :cry:


Hi Den,

Kinwald is currently using my stainless mounts.;) http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45188&page=5

I have one pair left in stock, and have the next batch currently in production.
Regards
Noel

canon67
04-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Thanks Noel how can i order a set.;)

Den.

Cream
04-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Thanks Noel how can i order a set.;)

Den.

Just send me a PM mate, I'll return all details to you inc. Delevery price to where ever you are.

You will still need the DMS part or equivalent to complete your build.

Cream
04-12-2010, 11:34 PM
For the record I've just sold my last pair to canon67.

I have another run going through my workshop at the moment, which should be ready in about 10 days - 2 weeks.

I've had a few PM's but if anyone would like to pre order them. please feel free to PM me. No payment would be needed, Just I'll give you a PM back when they are ready and you'll get first shout of the next batch.

Regards
Noel.