PDA

View Full Version : Yum


minke
03-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Got my £65 pack of haribo from je yesterday, delicious. As a bonus they threw in a spektrum reciever, wheels, tyres and inserts.
Happy days.

Spencer Mulcahy
03-12-2010, 10:46 AM
How did you get them that cheep they cost me over £70. Did get a speedpassion motor free with them LOL.:thumbsup:

The Bod
03-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Sounds like a good early Christmas pressie. So with all that kit, will it help solve all your problems with the Rat and Cat? If not you might want to try contacting Rentokil and see what advice they have, lol

captainlip
03-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Sounds like a good early Christmas pressie. So with all that kit, will it help solve all your problems with the Rat and Cat? If not you might want to try contacting Rentokil and see what advice they have, lol

PMSL!!!

Mike have you ever thought about racing one of these? i highly doubt you will break it, will keep the cost down in the long run and those stress levels down....

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=33985

minke
03-12-2010, 11:29 AM
The rat has always been a very solid car. The main problems have been setting it up properly, which i've never been able to do, and radio gremlins. I broke the wishbone and thrashed it about because I lost all patience with it.

The cat ALWAYS breaks front wishbones, its like they are made of cheese or something, its got the medium flex on instead of standard now. Other than that I've never had any other issues. Hopefully breakages should be fewer, but setting up is still a nightmare.

As for the tank, strangely enough I have been beta testing world of tanks online and I have a KV-3, too slow, poor turret traverse and the 152mm cannon takes too long to reload. So i'll pass on that thanks :p

captainlip
03-12-2010, 11:32 AM
The rat has always been a very solid car. The main problems have been setting it up properly, which i've never been able to do, and radio gremlins. I broke the wishbone and thrashed it about because I lost all patience with it.

The cat ALWAYS breaks front wishbones, its like they are made of cheese or something, its got the medium flex on instead of standard now. Other than that I've never had any other issues. Hopefully breakages should be fewer, but setting up is still a nightmare.

As for the tank, strangely enough I have been beta testing world of tanks online and I have a KV-3, too slow, poor turret traverse and the 152mm cannon takes too long to reload. So i'll pass on that thanks :p


at least you would win every heat by blowing the opposition up!

you should see the state of the wishbones on my new buggy :o beasts!

The Bod
03-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Loving it, lol :woot:

Mike, why don't you speak to Stu regarding setting up the Rat? I am sure he will be able to advise in the right direction.