View Full Version : DCD TIMING GEAR!!
GRIFF55
07-12-2010, 06:57 PM
The DPD (dirtchamp design) timing gear looks like it could come in handy for testing!! Very neat bit of kit and ideal for keeping track of setups etc. (on a notepad/laptop)
http://www.redrc.net/2010/12/video-dirtchamp-design-timer/
Chequered Flag Racing
07-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Think I'd buy one from MRT if they brought something similar out. Time for an email ;)
Wonder if it still works after 'big foot' has trodden on it like they do the cars
Hope they crash tested it with 5th / 8th nitro classes
See your laptimes on your PC in real time
Thought I'd be watching the car not the PC though ;)
RogerM
08-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Looks interesting, just under £300 so not too bad considering.
Only thing is the hole in the body for the transmitter to poke through, means you'd have to have a training body as the change to rule 23.14 (I think) basically says no holes in windows etc.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.