PDA

View Full Version : 12/12/10


woOdy
08-12-2010, 05:04 PM
So who is coming to this one then?

steelie600
08-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Stu whats the crack with booking in for this?? I fancy staying warm again this weekend if I can get in. (too cold fer nitro's!) I know you used to have to book about 4 years in advance is this still the case?? Is electric available or do we bring batteries?? do we need tables chairs etc??

mattb
08-12-2010, 05:23 PM
So who is coming to this one then?ill be there and rob mills

woOdy
08-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Stu whats the crack with booking in for this?? I fancy staying warm again this weekend if I can get in. (too cold fer nitro's!) I know you used to have to book about 4 years in advance is this still the case?? Is electric available or do we bring batteries?? do we need tables chairs etc??

This is not Chadderton, this is Bury. It is held in a sports hall in Radcliffe and it is just book in on the day. Doors open at 11 and track building starts then too.
We have to be out for 5 so it has to be quick.
Yes power is limited but I am sure you can jump off someone elses.
You have to bring your own tables and chairs.

We want just a bit of fun and not to take it too serious. LOL

Whiskers
08-12-2010, 05:29 PM
I'll be there!

Only if my new servo arrives in time though. :cry:

steelie600
08-12-2010, 05:37 PM
This is not Chadderton, this is Bury. It is held in a sports hall in Radcliffe and it is just book in on the day. Doors open at 11 and track building starts then too.
We have to be out for 5 so it has to be quick.
Yes power is limited but I am sure you can jump off someone elses.
You have to bring your own tables and chairs.

We want just a bit of fun and not to take it too serious. LOL

Laffin!!

ill see you there then!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

what tyres are the norm pins or spikes??

woOdy
08-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Laffin!!

ill see you there then!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

what tyres are the norm pins or spikes??

Anything u have. I put some carpet down which is really grippy and some slippy floor. Spike or pins will work fine.:thumbsup:

Do you know where you are going?

captainlip
08-12-2010, 05:49 PM
ill be there, if the saddles arrive, just of to test the 4wd tonight at RR :thumbsup:

JonyNitro
08-12-2010, 06:30 PM
ill be there, if the saddles arrive, just of to test the 4wd tonight at RR :thumbsup:

I am coming I have new saddle TP you can use cap, and bring some trucks will you,

steelie600
08-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Anything u have. I put some carpet down which is really grippy and some slippy floor. Spike or pins will work fine.:thumbsup:

Do you know where you are going?

My satnav does!!:woot:

Ill be in the shop probably friday anyway Stu, so ill have a chat with u then!

Si Coe
08-12-2010, 06:51 PM
I'm snowed under with work stuff at the moment, plus wife and baby not feeling to well.


So I'm saying sod it and I'll be there Sunday too. Only now with a selection of much slower motors.

Stu - can you sort me a few pinions please. 48DP, 20, 21 and 25. Dropping down motors has caused a few gearing issues. Cheers.

mattb
08-12-2010, 06:57 PM
I'm snowed under with work stuff at the moment, plus wife and baby not feeling to well.


So I'm saying sod it and I'll be there Sunday too. Only now with a selection of much slower motors.

Stu - can you sort me a few pinions please. 48DP, 20, 21 and 25. Dropping down motors has caused a few gearing issues. Cheers.si if your using lrp motors dont get shumacher pinions the new one will not fit the hole for the rotor is too small!!!

Si Coe
08-12-2010, 07:31 PM
I've got an Orion 10.5 and an Exceed 6.5. I've put the LRP away as its just too mental.

JonyNitro
08-12-2010, 07:32 PM
by the way JE dont sell those pinnions that fit the Lrp/Nosram how good is that! But Wo0dy will sell you one haha

modelsport RW "yes ansman" ones sell them.But I have a 20 you can borrow

minke
08-12-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm working, cant make it

tisher
08-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Ill be there with the car I got my son last week for his birthday took him out with it last night he seems to be able to control it quite well also just got tysons old car for me:D so should be interesting although I have had to remortgage to buy it all but you only live once:thumbsup:also want to give the cougar a blast as well

Spencer Mulcahy
09-12-2010, 02:20 PM
I am going to pop along to this for some relaxed racing :thumbsup:.

Whiskers
09-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Wooooo my new servo is here!
I'll try and avoid the doorframe at the end of the straight this time! :woot:

johnnygibbon
09-12-2010, 06:56 PM
RECKON I WILL BE THERE . I WILL GET THE TRUCK TWEAKED
SHOULD I PUT IT ON 4 CELL..........

mattb
09-12-2010, 07:07 PM
RECKON I WILL BE THERE . I WILL GET THE TRUCK TWEAKED
SHOULD I PUT IT ON 4 CELL..........at least 4 cell have you not got any 6 cell???

4cells
10-12-2010, 11:52 AM
at least 4 cell have you not got any 6 cell???

I fink 'e means 4 cell Lipo's

Or he could mean put it up 4 sale :D:D

The Bod
10-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Unfortunately I will not be there. Have fun and it would be great to see some vids on here from Sunday.

mattb
10-12-2010, 02:28 PM
I fink 'e means 4 cell Lipo's

Or he could mean put it up 4 sale :D:Dyes i mean lipos to lol

budfish
11-12-2010, 09:22 AM
I'd like to race definately not working at least
I'll see how the land lies in the morning with the family maybe if I p*ss them off enough I can then escape!

buds

Si Coe
11-12-2010, 10:36 AM
For you Dave p!ssing people off should not be a challenge......

qatmix
11-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Hopefully I will be able to make it down with my slash or 501x (also Vince might come along.. Although he needs some new tyres for his Durga)

Is a 7 year old able to race? It would be great if he was able to enter (he is ok with his car at urmston / cheadle). Do you have a beginners heat?

Si Coe
11-12-2010, 11:25 AM
I can't see how he'd be any worse than Minke!

Provided he isn't a menace on the track there shouldn't be an issue. There isn't really a beginner class, just a low heat. Jony Nitros been runing for years!

captainlip
11-12-2010, 11:47 AM
I can't see how he'd be any worse than Minke!

Provided he isn't a menace on the track there shouldn't be an issue. There isn't really a beginner class, just a low heat. Jony Nitros been runing for years!


PMSL! :D

qatmix
11-12-2010, 11:59 AM
I can't see how he'd be any worse than Minke!

Provided he isn't a menace on the track there shouldn't be an issue. There isn't really a beginner class, just a low heat. Jony Nitros been runing for years!

He can drive a car around Cheadle which is quite tight. He hasn't ever raced on a buggy circuit but he will be running something mild like a sports tuned tamiya motor. Assuming that's fine (and the wife isn't in a mood) we should be there.

Oh and trucks (slash) are ok?

Si Coe
11-12-2010, 12:24 PM
No problem with him running a truck, there should be a few other trucks. Only issue is that if its really low powered we'll have to think about the course design as there are usually some gap jumps, doubles or crossovers that you need a certain amount of pace to clear.

mattb
11-12-2010, 02:10 PM
I can't see how he'd be any worse than Minke!

Provided he isn't a menace on the track there shouldn't be an issue. There isn't really a beginner class, just a low heat. Jony Nitros been runing for years!im a bit worried johnny nitros going to bring team lazer to its knees tomorrow!!! lol

JonyNitro
11-12-2010, 02:28 PM
More than likely

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr11/JonyNitro72/SAM_0241.jpg

qatmix
11-12-2010, 04:28 PM
I'll be running the truck (8.5t brushless) he has a Tamiya Rising storm it's quite nippy (it gets around bury outdoors ok) don't worry about changing the track, my wife has form for not letting me escape out to race my cars ;)

mattb
11-12-2010, 05:31 PM
I can't see how he'd be any worse than Minke!

Provided he isn't a menace on the track there shouldn't be an issue. There isn't really a beginner class, just a low heat. Jony Nitros been runing for years!this is what you call "the kettle calling the pot black" :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

budfish
11-12-2010, 05:35 PM
More than likely

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr11/JonyNitro72/SAM_0241.jpg

Check out the title of the book below nitros fs2 to funny

JonyNitro
11-12-2010, 06:02 PM
only you would be looking at other details,Thing is there is shit loads of books in this house she wont let me throw them

budfish
11-12-2010, 06:53 PM
only you would be looking at other details,Thing is there is shit loads of books in this house she wont let me throw them

And you wouldn't ????

Rob_B
11-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Does anyone have a b44 shell i can borrow for tomorrow, mines getting painted and havnt got it back yet, Thanks

Chris B
12-12-2010, 12:14 AM
I have a spare b44 shell you could borrow. It's very well used though and so not very pretty.

steelie600
12-12-2010, 01:06 AM
wont make this one guys, ive been co-ersed into doing nitro!! Spose I better had ive not been for about 2 months and the chairman may whinge at me!!