View Full Version : Arcade Fire - Awesoome band
mattybucks
12-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Check this out, just saw this band on MTV, there canadian so maybe DC knows them hAHAHAHA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pp3olGyku0
Cooper
13-12-2010, 08:08 AM
haha On what planet have you lived the last 10 years? :thumbsup:
Arcade Fire FTW
ashleyb4
13-12-2010, 09:55 PM
I dont feel it infact there isnt much modern music i enjoy.
A
Cooper
14-12-2010, 08:16 AM
I dont feel it infact there isnt much modern music i enjoy.
A
Beethoven and Mozart can be nice also! :yawn:
ashleyb4
14-12-2010, 09:25 PM
No, no,no Im a Guns n Roses, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi Type of man... This new stuff just doesnt compare.
A
Cooper
28-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Bon Jovi is for girls.
Other bands are nice, I also was a fan when I was you age, but your taste will change when you become older.
Check this out: 1tndP407luk
The Dead Weather
shoebox-airbrushing
28-12-2010, 01:51 PM
1 word
SLAYERRRRR
Cooper
15-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Arcade Fire just won the Grammy for "best album" some idiotic people are not happy with that. click below :-) :thumbsup:
http://whoisarcadefire.tumblr.com
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.