View Full Version : slim front wheels?
styleone
17-12-2010, 12:53 AM
What slim wheels are people running on the front of xxx-cr with the slim schuey stagger ribs please...they are slimmer than Cheryl Coles ankles :lol:
Any ideas much appreciated
cheers
Im running just the standard ones
I think i can remember having to trim abit of beading of the inside of the tyres tho to get em to fit
Jamie.T
17-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Most just run std front wheels, but cut the inner rib off and mount the tyre onto the next beading inwards.
Rocking Donkey
18-12-2010, 09:21 PM
I use Losi XX wheels, they were the correct width for Schumacher front tires.
Huckster522
19-12-2010, 01:14 AM
I bought a couple of sets of these ballistic buggy wheels (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-PR-BALLISTIC-BUGGY-LOSI-XXX-2WD-FRONT-WHITE-WHEELS-/390230741066?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item5adb90904a) they are slimmer than losi ones and the stagger rib fits ok.
Makes the car a bit twitchy on the front though, and they are very cheap.
styleone
20-12-2010, 01:32 AM
cheers guys...I've got xx4 rims here so will try schuey staggers on those. I have seen folks running them on stock xxx wheels with inside part of each front rim showing....
I'll have a play...thanks for posting chaps :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.