PDA

View Full Version : Predator chassis numbers


terry.sc
23-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Here's a question for the old Predator guys. I have an old carbon chassied Pred that was donated to me a while ago and have been asked about the serial number on it. Now I know the first number is supposed to be the year of manufacturer (eg 3 for a '93 model XT) but mine is number 71074 and I know they never made a carbon tub in '97. Anyone have any idea what the number means in my tub?:confused:

showtime
24-10-2007, 03:37 AM
i've got a couple of woven tubbed Preds numbered 51084 & 109014
not sure what year they are from, also (apparently) the colour of the aluminium hardware on the car is helpful when dating or identifying particular models :wtf:
mine have blue alloy shock tops etc?

Cooper
24-10-2007, 11:34 AM
51134 here, a 95 PRO

I think that one is one of the first chassis