PDA

View Full Version : Ansmann Hot Rod


Markie016
29-12-2010, 10:33 AM
hey guy's im new to this forum and new to r/c cars i have just got the Ansmann hot rod for christmas and am looking at upgrading the parts for it could some of you guys help me please many thanks will post some pics soon:thumbsup:

Markie016
29-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Hi guys I have found out the ansmann hot rod is built on a mad rat chassis so I should buy parts for a mad rat right?

Battle_axe
29-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Hi guys I have found out the ansmann hot rod is built on a mad rat chassis so I should buy parts for a mad rat right?

That's right all the madrat or xpro parts will fit

Markie016
29-12-2010, 02:41 PM
That's right all the madrat or xpro parts will fit

Thanks so much for your help where is the best place for the part?

budgio
29-12-2010, 02:48 PM
What part/s are you looking for?
Why not try JESPARES
http://www.jespares.com/electric-models?page=shop.browse&category_id=1235

Zoea
29-12-2010, 08:47 PM
I hear a ballrace kit (try ebay) is the best hop up...

kaylon
29-12-2010, 09:03 PM
For bearings you can't go wrong with RC bearings... best in the world in my opinion.

RC Bearings (http://www.rcbearings.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=15_59)

Click link above...

J

minke
29-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Bearings should be the first upgrade on your list. Main chassis plate is from the macnum (not the rat) though. I've heard from ansmann there is a typo in the manual. All other parts are mad rat.

Markie016
29-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Bearings should be the first upgrade on your list. Main chassis plate is from the macnum (not the rat) though. I've heard from ansmann there is a typo in the manual. All other parts are mad rat.

Thanks for all the info people I have changed the bearing to the ansmann roller bearing and find it runs alot smoother