PDA

View Full Version : Today's racing 2/1/11


budfish
02-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Really enjoyed today's racing had a good laugh and liked the atmosphere.
Loved the drifting round the track.no breakages either which is not the norm
All in all a great day(do I need to mention the si coe and johnny g being left with the back markers where they belong)
Thanks to all involved in setting up and packing away without them non of us would be racing!

On a more serious note though remember that bury metro is a family fun club that welcomes drivers of all skill levels and shouting at marshals will not be tolerated what so ever after all it's not the marshals that put it on it's roof in the first place!!!

Great day

Buds

The race controller
02-01-2011, 07:36 PM
The results are up.
...Same place as last ones.

Whiskers
02-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Didn't go to well for me today as I nearly ended up kicking my car across the hall!! :mad:

rob m
02-01-2011, 07:53 PM
good days racing :thumbsup: thanks to everyone who came,and the people who set and put track away,great day

tisher
02-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Great day really enjoyed it even tho I did not make the b final:thumbdown: did batter the c final twice tho:thumbsup: all in all a good day shame I wont be around for the next meet but I will be on the side of mont blanc boarding so not all bad

mattb
02-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Great day really enjoyed it even tho I did not make the b final:thumbdown: did batter the c final twice tho:thumbsup: all in all a good day shame I wont be around for the next meet but I will be on the side of mont blanc boarding so not all badyou looked like youd improved a lot after just 1 meeting mate

tisher
02-01-2011, 08:42 PM
you looked like youd improved a lot after just 1 meeting mate

Cheers budy I am getting used to the car a bit now about 70% happy with it now. Steering was 100 times better now I have sorted it. Going to change the motor to a 8.5t I think there is just way to much power in the x12. I did not full throttle the car once today. I dont think it should be to long before I get the car right

MikePimlott
02-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed it today! Thanks all.

captainlip
02-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Great days racing, great turnout, great track, great 1st time out with the rango and improved in every heat, and more chuffed i made the b finals considering there were so many drivers and talented drivers to! My heat was very competative, Actually feel like im getting somewhere and that all that spending was worth it! :D

BillyB
04-01-2011, 06:03 PM
Me n my dad came down to check the place out everyone was sound! and some good banter al be down at the next meet maybe if the things built intime cheers lads for answering my questions lol:thumbsup: