PDA

View Full Version : Lack of B4.1 set ups?


Dudders
02-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Having now done two venues (Carpet and Astro) I've been searching for handy tips on set ups for each type of surfice.

I think I have the oil and spring colour sorted for carpet but I am unsure about camber degree and turnbuckle mounting, toe (F & R) and bulkhead washers etc.

As for Astro I used my Carpet set up today :cry: seemed ok but I'm not sure it was the best of the field!

Does anyone have anything definitive? :thumbsup:

peetbee
02-01-2011, 11:32 PM
To be fair, I get the impression that most people are just using the B4 setups still.

Dudders
02-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Understood, but where are they :cry:?

ian h
03-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Understood, but where are they :cry:?

The cml website has them on there.
http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/team_setup.php

tony6187
03-01-2011, 01:02 AM
also try the petit rc website

Lee1972
03-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Out of curiosity as my son is currently racing on carpet which springs and oil do you use and have you taken out the anti squat shims?

MiCk B.
04-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Try this for a good basic carpet set-up.

http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associated/setupb4/B4_LeeMartin_PRC20090117.htm

It's Lee Martins B4 set-up from the 2009 Petit race.

MiCk B. :-)

Lee1972
04-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Cheers.