View Full Version : Tiverton (Outdoor) Set-Up
MechanicalUnsymphony
16-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Would anyone have a B4 set-up for the Tiverton outdoor track they use for the summer series?
I am pretty sure all the exisitng Tiverton B4 setups out their are for the indoor horse-poo track they use for the nationals and winter series.
I am looking to start racing at Tiverton and they are currently doing the summer series outside, I believe on a mixture of astroturf, grass and possibly some dirt. I was looking for both wet and dry if poss :)
Also Jimmy...will you ever do a review of the B4. I know it's not a new release but the tips in your current reviews look to be invaluable...just a thought...perhaps another oople team member is getting a B4?
Looking forward to the Dark Impact and BJ4 reviews :)
Cheers
Paul
bigred5765
16-05-2006, 11:29 PM
Would anyone have a B4 set-up for the Tiverton outdoor track they use for the summer series?
I am pretty sure all the exisitng Tiverton B4 setups out their are for the indoor horse-poo track they use for the nationals and winter series.
I am looking to start racing at Tiverton and they are currently doing the summer series outside, I believe on a mixture of astroturf, grass and possibly some dirt. I was looking for both wet and dry if poss :)
Also Jimmy...will you ever do a review of the B4. I know it's not a new release but the tips in your current reviews look to be invaluable...just a thought...perhaps another oople team member is getting a B4?
Looking forward to the Dark Impact and BJ4 reviews :)
Cheers
Paul
http://www.hobbytec.co.uk/index.php?ind=downloads&op=section_view&idev=1
loads there we use paul bradbys at tivy this year it was ace
MechanicalUnsymphony
18-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Thanks for this - there is some good info their.
Unfortunately they are all for the indoor (nationals) track and not the outdoor one.
Looks like I wont go far wrong with minispike tyres, blue front springs and silver rears for a grass/astro mix track.
For the rest i can just bug the other club members for their opinions.
Crash
19-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi Paul,
spot on with the springs mate. i race there quite a bit through the summer with my B4 and BJ4.
The track is 80% grass with astroturf sections (very small area of concrete) so a good starting point would be 35wt front and 30wt rear.
Everyone down there is really helpfull so just ask around when you get down there. plus it's a good laugh which helps.
There, you will get something (http://www.petitrc.com/view_news.php?id=4533)
6/02/2005
Paul Bradby
Winter Series Tiverton
Dry
Surface: smooth
Traction: low
Composition: soft-dirt
Sounds good, no?
MechanicalUnsymphony
23-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Hi Paul,
spot on with the springs mate. i race there quite a bit through the summer with my B4 and BJ4.
The track is 80% grass with astroturf sections (very small area of concrete) so a good starting point would be 35wt front and 30wt rear.
Everyone down there is really helpfull so just ask around when you get down there. plus it's a good laugh which helps.
Hey Crash...thanks for the info...i'm hoping to go racing their this sunday.
Have to leave at 7am:( , from where I am, to make the 8am check in tho I think.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.