View Full Version : XXX upgrade to XXXCR Help
adz2383
07-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi folks,
I have an old original Losi XXX and need to know what parts I require to upgrade it to the 'CR' edition.
If you know of any stockists too that would be great
All I seem to find when I search 'xxxcr' conversion is the 'Atomic Carbon' conversion, which I dont want. Just yet ;)
Cheers
Adz
There is a new boxed XXX-CR in the for sale section for very good money.
I suspect it will be cheaper to buy this than buy the upgrade parts.
You can trust the seller 100%, he is a top warrior.
www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60353 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60353)
I know alot of people in the states have put some xxx parts onto there cr's to make em turn in better so you may not want to change it that much
Mark Boos
08-01-2011, 07:27 AM
Leave the car as it is. Most of the team guys have gone back to the original XXX parts, like the bellcrank steering, LOSA9800 rear arms with BK2 rear hubs and XXX-CR front arms.If you are going to rebuild the diff, take the diff parts from the XXX-CR.I run my car in this configuration and it works great.I can PM you some more info´s if you like.
adz2383
08-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Cheers for the feedback folks,
Mark, if you could PM me some more info that would be great- I plan to use the car on UK mixed & grass tracks with occasional indoor carpet if that makes any difference.
Thanks and much appreciated
Adz
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.