View Full Version : Not been great recently
minke
12-01-2011, 01:46 AM
Just been checking race calender. With working alternate weekends (including new year) i'm still going to struggle to get some tracktime in. Also before xmas my house got broken into and I had my merc stolen. Still somewhat angry, though the culprit has been caught. I lost some of my kit which was left in the car, pit table,chair ,old tranny and some parts.
Good news however I will shortly become a proud bmax4 owner:thumbsup:
saddles and servo's now on the shopping list
captainlip
12-01-2011, 07:44 AM
Sorry to hear that mate hope to see you racing soon
kitesurfer73
12-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Sorry to here that lad...
Good choice on the b max,which one you buy then? just dont leave it in your boot:p
That must be 6 b max owners at bury now way ahead of them flap jack
kyosho's lol:thumbsup:
budfish
12-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Sorry to here that lad...
Good choice on the b max,which one you buy then? just dont leave it in your boot:p
That must be 6 b max owners at bury now way ahead of them flap jack
kyosho's lol:thumbsup:
At the last bury meeting not one bmax beat any of the lasers!!!:p
Answer that one then ask yourself why???
minke
12-01-2011, 06:56 PM
I bought 2 bmax4's. Champ pack and standard with a big pile of spares.
with the these parts should be running for a while.
The only question is wether i'm overqualified or underqualified to join team hopeless
Whiskers
12-01-2011, 07:18 PM
The only question is wether i'm overqualified or underqualified to join team hopeless
I think you will be allowed in! Just speak to the Team Captain! :woot:
Si Coe
12-01-2011, 08:06 PM
We might have some vacancies. I think we will have to sack Whiskers now he's got a B44. Can't be having those in the team.
Also we might have to sack Mark because:
1) He's too rubbish even for us
2) His Yokomo was up on ebay the other day, so he's trying to betray us.
Basically beat Mark and you can have his spot :p. It shouldn't be hard, he'll have screwed up his electrics somehow!
At the last bury meeting not one bmax beat any of the lasers!!!:p
Answer that one then ask yourself why???
Because Jony Nitro wasn't racing. If he was, all of the Bmax's would have beaten one of the Lazers!
Also not true - Jonny and I both beat Little Chris's mate with the blue and yellow Lazer.
And you are forgetting the months that Stu had a Bmax, during which a Bmax beat all the Lazers, and the B44s, and the Cat's, and the................................
budfish
12-01-2011, 09:37 PM
No I had not forgot previous meetings but only mentioned the last what kind of teacher are you?? Fucking simplton!!
The guy with the yellow and blue laser was 605 years old he does not count!!!
Si Coe
12-01-2011, 09:49 PM
In which case Mark's a moron so he doesn't count and Johnny was so smashed off his head I'm not sure he could count*!
So basically all the Lazers that count beat me, with the only Bmax that counts. Not a thrilling statistic is it Dave?
And then again, one of the Lazers was Little Chris, so he probably doesn't count because, well because he's Little Chris. And Dave does count cos he's a fat smelly bastard who nobody listens to anyway. Now, once we've removed all those that don't count, it pretty much boils down to Matt beat Me. Which happens every week........
*Actually I'm pretty sure he couldn't because he consistently went on the wrong number!
MikePimlott
12-01-2011, 09:57 PM
The guy with the yellow and blue laser was 605 years old he does not count!!!
:woot:
captainlip
12-01-2011, 11:12 PM
oh no not another bmax :o
tisher
13-01-2011, 04:03 PM
In which case Mark's a moron so he doesn't count and Johnny was so smashed off his head I'm not sure he could count*!
So basically all the Lazers that count beat me, with the only Bmax that counts. Not a thrilling statistic is it Dave?
And then again, one of the Lazers was Little Chris, so he probably doesn't count because, well because he's Little Chris. And Dave does count cos he's a fat smelly bastard who nobody listens to anyway. Now, once we've removed all those that don't count, it pretty much boils down to Matt beat Me. Which happens every week........
*Actually I'm pretty sure he couldn't because he consistently went on the wrong number!
didn't I beat you twice in the final im sure mines a lazer last time I looked:p:D
mattb
13-01-2011, 04:35 PM
didn't I beat you twice in the final im sure mines a lazer last time I looked:p:Dwell said martin your beating si already with your fs,just ignore these penis bmax drivers mate!! roger gave si a position on the commitee in the hope it would save him from futher embarassment with his shoddy car and his foolish driving but it seams si is just a glutten for punishment and has now resorted to abusing his own team mates.
Whiskers
13-01-2011, 04:40 PM
We might have some vacancies. I think we will have to sack Whiskers now he's got a B44. Can't be having those in the team.
Also we might have to sack Mark because:
1) He's too rubbish even for us
2) His Yokomo was up on ebay the other day, so he's trying to betray us.
Basically beat Mark and you can have his spot :p. It shouldn't be hard, he'll have screwed up his electrics somehow!
Because Jony Nitro wasn't racing. If he was, all of the Bmax's would have beaten one of the Lazers!
Also not true - Jonny and I both beat Little Chris's mate with the blue and yellow Lazer.
And you are forgetting the months that Stu had a Bmax, during which a Bmax beat all the Lazers, and the B44s, and the Cat's, and the................................
At least I didn't buy a Gayzer!!
mattb
13-01-2011, 04:46 PM
At least I didn't buy a Gayzer!!im glad you dident it wouldent of suited you as your used to being last!!:p
Whiskers
13-01-2011, 04:49 PM
im glad you dident it wouldent of suited you as your used to being last!!:p
Not anymore!!!! (hopefully)
budfish
13-01-2011, 06:02 PM
At least I didn't buy a Gayzer!!
That's because you couldn't afford one!!
You can't afford because you are saving your money for I field trip to canal street Manchester for you and your all boy brass brandmates to discover yourselfs!!!
Whiskers
13-01-2011, 06:15 PM
That's because you couldn't afford one!!
You can't afford because you are saving your money for I field trip to canal street Manchester for you and your all boy brass brandmates to discover yourselfs!!!
Very funny Buds!!! Half of them are girls anyway!
But I am saving for three weeks in Sweden :thumbsup:
captainlip
13-01-2011, 06:18 PM
duuuuuuuurango! :woot:
Whiskers
13-01-2011, 06:21 PM
duuuuuuuurango! :woot:
Yes we all know that you have got a durango but I got two B44s for £150!!!:p
tisher
13-01-2011, 06:22 PM
god I love the banter on here. Makes me laugh your all nuts
johnnygibbon
13-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Yeah b max are good dude tough cars and forgiving when your a bit rough
Glad ya got spares to cos I used to have a spare car before the bandit borrowed bits
Whiskers the b44 is a good car rob or james w and Chris baines love em
I sure you be right you gonna need some antique American tools to fix it though
Imperial sucks
Si I am disappointed really I should beat you and buds no matter how hard I have been
Partying might start meditating the night before racing in future or maybe just sleeping will help
And Si have ya got a truck for me to smash with my hyper
Ps
Truck class at bury please there's enough of us
mattb
13-01-2011, 06:31 PM
martin me and budfish are just trying to enjoy our racing and we are constantley antaganized by that fool si coe:thumbdown:
johnnygibbon
13-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Very funny Buds!!! Half of them are girls anyway!
But I am saving for three weeks in Sweden :thumbsup:
Yeah buds whiskers got all the bitchs and they good at blowing stuff to
I like your style dude
Also Swedish birds are blonde and dirty
Nice
captainlip
13-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Yes we all know that you have got a durango but I got two B44s for £150!!!:p
regardless of price you will still be last, good job you got the 2nd one, you'll use all the spares up after 2 heats of repairs. :D so really you only got one b44 for £150
captainlip
13-01-2011, 06:38 PM
god I love the banter on here. Makes me laugh your all nuts
a good bitching session like this clears the air and just makes racedays more competative, its all good fun with no hard feelings :D
budfish
13-01-2011, 06:44 PM
martin me and budfish are just trying to enjoy our racing and we are constantley antaganized by that fool si coe:thumbdown:
Yes mate I know what you mean I'm sick of being bullied off si coe his manner is just terrible.
It sorts of brings in to question his teaching skills I think.
The fat and smelly bastard comment really hurt me especially coming from si he is no slimmer of the year I find him repulsive and repugnant !!
Think I might call for his retirement from the committee for all his unsavoury comments!!
Ps jonny don't kid yourself
Whiskers
13-01-2011, 06:48 PM
regardless of price you will still be last, good job you got the 2nd one, you'll use all the spares up after 2 heats of repairs. :D so really you only got one b44 for £150
I won't be last I will beat all the little kids and the short course and it didn't brake at roundabout!!
mattb
13-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Yes mate I know what you mean I'm sick of being bullied off si coe his manner is just terrible.
It sorts of brings in to question his teaching skills I think.
The fat and smelly bastard comment really hurt me especially coming from si he is no slimmer of the year I find him repulsive and repugnant !!
Think I might call for his retirement from the committee for all his unsavoury comments!!
Ps jonny don't kid yourselfhope your bearing up ok weasle after all si coes unsavoury comments,we dont need such abusive committee members at the club:thumbdown:
captainlip
13-01-2011, 07:32 PM
I won't be last I will beat all the little kids and the short course and it didn't brake at roundabout!!
you did like 3 laps :woot:
tisher
13-01-2011, 07:36 PM
a good bitching session like this clears the air and just makes racedays more competative, its all good fun with no hard feelings :D
Exactly nowt like a good wind up:D any way I thought I was still away snowboarding when the next meet is on. Turns out that I am back on the 22nd so should be there thats if I survive the week my boarding can be a reckless as my driving :woot:
Si Coe
13-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Yes mate I know what you mean I'm sick of being bullied off si coe his manner is just terrible.
It sorts of brings in to question his teaching skills I think.
The fat and smelly bastard comment really hurt me especially coming from si he is no slimmer of the year I find him repulsive and repugnant !!
Think I might call for his retirement from the committee for all his unsavoury comments!!
Ps jonny don't kid yourself
Please do. If you remember I refused the position in the first place! Apparently I'm not allowed to not do it. But if you do get me chucked off I'm nominating you as replacement!
However I won't be making digs at people tonight. I've just got back from year 10 and 11 parents evening, which was mostly 3 hours of slagging off students in front of their parents, saying they are bone idle, will fail all their GCSE's and are fated to a future selling Big Issues, becoming a prostitute, or worse still driving a lorry delivering de-icer. As a result I'm all insulted out.............
No new truck Johnny. It had sold before I could get there without the wife knowing. Only new stuff is another stock motor for the other Bmax, just got to sort a stock spec esc for it.
Martin - I'd forgotten you had a Lazer. Now according to Dave's system, you count because you finished in front of me (1 place) whilst driving a Lazer. If you finished behind, you wouldn't count. If you beat Dave, but weren't driving a Lazer, you wouldn't count either.
budfish
13-01-2011, 09:13 PM
I'd rather be driving a truck than sat in a class room in moss side with 30 Somalian future gun wielding crack smoking turds!!
minke
13-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Got the bmax cp, the ft version should be arriving tomorrow. £160 for both. I'll strip them both down for a full rebuild over the weekend. The Cat SX will probably go up for sale,the Savage too (or swap for saddles and servo's) due to having too many cars. The mrs wants me to clear some stuff since the front room is now an rc garage.
I'll probably post an SOS saturday to get the setup right. I will have just about all the hop ups and option parts I could want by then
Si Coe
13-01-2011, 11:15 PM
I don't sit in a classroom. Its a lab - which means my students aren't Somalian future gun wielding crack smoking turds. They are Somalian future gun wielding crack smoking turds with Bunsen burners and hydrochloric acid.......
Si Coe
13-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Minke - I've got some saddles you can borrow. Nothing fancy, some old Trakpowers I don't use anymore. They'll work fine with the Ezrun (well they did with mine) but can't cope with my X12 5.5t so I replaced them. They'd probably be fine with my current 10.5t but since I have some better cells I no longer use them.
If your Bmax hasn't got carbon towers get some - the front tower is the weakest point, with carbon towers its bullet proof. That said my CP runs plastic towers and hasn't broken despite some serious abuse - since the FT does all the racing, the CP mostly does long jump!
shanks
13-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Si
Which student are becoming prostitutes? I can help!
Please do. If you remember I refused the position in the first place! Apparently I'm not allowed to not do it. But if you do get me chucked off I'm nominating you as replacement!
However I won't be making digs at people tonight. I've just got back from year 10 and 11 parents evening, which was mostly 3 hours of slagging off students in front of their parents, saying they are bone idle, will fail all their GCSE's and are fated to a future selling Big Issues, becoming a prostitute, or worse still driving a lorry delivering de-icer. As a result I'm all insulted out.............
No new truck Johnny. It had sold before I could get there without the wife knowing. Only new stuff is another stock motor for the other Bmax, just got to sort a stock spec esc for it.
Martin - I'd forgotten you had a Lazer. Now according to Dave's system, you count because you finished in front of me (1 place) whilst driving a Lazer. If you finished behind, you wouldn't count. If you beat Dave, but weren't driving a Lazer, you wouldn't count either.
shanks
14-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Very funny Buds!!! Half of them are girls anyway!
But I am saving for three weeks in Sweden :thumbsup:
3 weeks in Sweden?
How come? I fukin love them blonde Swedish girls !!! Can I come? Lol I'll pay for you!!!
johnnygibbon
14-01-2011, 12:17 AM
hahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaah
superb shanks
just put h(i)v system in my truck its got timing advance and it steers properly
truck class please rog theres loads of us
any b ury boys at chad this sunday as well
and is pete cooking my breakfast again
minke
14-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Going car shopping saturday, feel better because after checking my no claims bonus again, it was fully protected when I thought it wasn't. Looking at getting a hyundai coupe or a lexus IS200. Should be able to pop into JE during the week to spend any change.
result
Oh and as for the cf shock towers, where can I get a set? will have a few stock spares, but after checking the usual places i've found nothing.
Si Coe
14-01-2011, 06:30 AM
Xtreme (http://www.xtreme-rc.org.uk/catalog/shopping_cart.php?manufacturers_id=22&sort=2a) makes the best CF towers. I think they are made to order so might take a while.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.