PDA

View Full Version : BRCA Rally Nats - Entry Forms Available


BigBob
16-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Entry Notes, Registration Forms and Entry Forms are now available from:

Entry Notes http://www.brca-rallycross.co.uk/art...tes%202011.htm (http://www.brca-rallycross.co.uk/articles/forms/BRCA%20National%20Entry%20Notes%202011.htm)

Registration Form http://www.brca-rallycross.co.uk/art...orm%202011.htm (http://www.brca-rallycross.co.uk/articles/forms/BRCA%20Registration%20Form%202011.htm)

Entry Form http://www.brca-rallycross.co.uk/art...orm%202011.htm (http://www.brca-rallycross.co.uk/articles/forms/BRCA%20Entry%20Form%202011.htm)


Just a reminder that EVERYONE needs to read the Entry Notes and fill in a Registration Form. Then fill in one Entry Form for every meeting they intend entering.

Cheers

Bob Williams
RallyCross Section PRO

telboy
16-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Silly question, and probably an obvious answer, but thought I'd ask.

If running 2.4ghz I assume you don't have to provide 4 other frequencies?


:blush::)

chalky
16-01-2011, 07:34 PM
;) silly or just plain stupid:woot:

racingdwarf
16-01-2011, 08:02 PM
No, just put 2.4 in the box;)

truggyrunner
16-01-2011, 10:21 PM
what about the cheques for racing what do we do about dating them? I know about the 1 for £50 we leave that blank

racingdwarf
16-01-2011, 11:23 PM
well the way i used to do it was to date each cheque for the begining of the month the nats were in, as this way you are paying for the meetings the month they are happening, this way i could control my cash flow, as they can cash a cheque for the meetings evey month. instead of writing one cheque for the lot, then never knowing when it may be cashed:cry:

Or you can write a cheque for each meeting and attach to each entry slip, date it for the 1st of the month that nat is in

telboy
16-01-2011, 11:38 PM
;) silly or just plain stupid:woot:


I thought seeing as it doesn't mention the situation with 2.4ghz on the form it just needed clearing up. I know it was obvious, but you know that if i didn't ask and just sent it off, then it would come back asking for other frequencies!:eh?::p