PDA

View Full Version : B44 wheels


j pearce
16-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knows exactly what I would need to change on by D4 to be able to fit B44 wheels? Is it a simple matter of buying different hexes / axel shafts?
Cheers

B4power
16-01-2011, 01:59 PM
The B44 and B4 rear wheels are the same thing. Only the front wheels are different.

pearceno1
22-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Would just removing the hex and using the pin work ???????
As I'm also interested for a s10b

Kind regards ,

Ps my first post on here lol

mpg200
23-07-2011, 03:20 PM
If you can find them get some Losi style front drive hexes, they were a hotbodies option and I think with the rear you just remove the drive hex and put some shims behind the drive pin. I think rob might have some hexes, ask him tonight if you go. I'm stuck down in guildford today so no racing for me:thumbdown: